Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @mrsmouse :).

Nothing more exciting than receiving a package in the mail with new products to try, right?!. Enjoy! <333

Congrats @niki172 !

Thank you @greeneyedgirl107 :).

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Omggg such a great package!!!

@niki172   Awww, I am sooo happy you got this gratis!  I always enjoy your posts (and your sense of humor.)  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @Ispend2much6  that's so very kind of you to say ๐Ÿ˜˜

Woohoo!!! Yaaaaasss! Congratulations @niki172! I'm so happy to hear you received this lovely gratis! Excited for you to try out the goodies and looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Love your photo! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @itsfi . That tray is from the recent Target anniversary sale. I think I repurposed it okay lol!

More than okay @niki172. Love how it and the products look on it! 

@niki172 congratulations!! ๐Ÿ™Œโฃ๏ธ

@niki172 congratulations!! ๐Ÿ™Œโฃ๏ธ

Beautiful gratis @niki172. I donโ€™t use dry shampoo but Ouai has such amazing scents. Will be interested to hear what you think of the mask.

Thank you @eshoe  and @lmaster ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations on your grats, @niki172 ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks so much @Titian06 :).

@niki172 Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Awe thanks @SportyGirly125 !

Awesome! Congrats ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

A while ago I received a lovely gratis with Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair,Murad InvisiScar Post-Acne Resurfacing Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL,KรฉRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum,SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes,Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette 002 Glitzand SEPHORA COLLECTION - Brow: Uncomplicated Tool Set . Itโ€™s been forever and Iโ€™ve finished some of these products so I feel like Iโ€™m ready to give some more final thoughts!

Spoiler

Congrats on this gratis, @cianni! Iโ€™ve tried the apple/matcha Briogeo but didnโ€™t care for the scent and was wondering about the banana. Sounds like a must-have and gentle is just what I need.

Here are my initial thoughts on the Korres mask received as part of my gratis. (I also posted this same review on the masking thread)

IMG_1288.jpg

Spoiler
It was a thick white mask easy to apply. I couldn't pinpoint the scent but nothing fruity or perfumy which is great cuz its a greek yogurt mask. I did have a slight tingling by the sides of my nose but that went away quickly. That spot is a little more sensitive and does that often when masking especially after a work out and a hot shower. I didn't feel a cooling sensation (comparing to the only other cooling senstation mask I have OH plunge) but my face didn't feel hot anymore after applying so I'm sure it helped cool my face off. I will try putting it in the fridge as suggested if I need extra cooling. But I will also try it see if I feel any cooling after using it again but not after a work out when it takes me longer to cool down.
It was easy to wash off and my face felt very moisturized and soft afterwards. Definitely makes me want to try it more so I'm glad I can especially with the cold season approaching.
testing