Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @GalPalVal17 !  I enjoyed reading your thoughts so far!

Congratulations,  @GalPalVal17!  Thank you for describing the products for us!

Congratulations @GalPalVal17 . What amazing looking products! 

@GalPalVal17  Congratulations! Enjoy everything ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Congrat @GalPalVal17 ! Enjoy!

Congrats!! So many wonderful items to try!

Congrats @GalPalVal17 ! 

Congrats @GalPalVal17 !! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

amazing gift! YAY!

Congrats, @GalPalVal17! This looks like a great set of items!

congrats @GalPalVal17 !!! can't wait to see your reviews

@GalPalVal17 Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

yaaaaaaaay! so excited for you @GalPalVal17 ๐Ÿ™Œ

yaaaaaaaay! so excited for you @GalPalVal17 ๐Ÿ™Œ

Congratulations, @GalPalVal17 , on receiving this gratis!  Enjoy your girls' day!

Congrats @GalPalVal17  on receiving this amazing gratis too!  I am already in love with the Drybar blowout serum!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats on the gratis @GalPalVal17!!! 

Congratulations @GalPalVal17. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the hair products. Looking forward to reading your reviews on the other products.

I'm joining @mrsmouse and @darlyndar with this amazing gratis that I just received in the mail from @TeamBIC and Sephora!  I love the variety of makeup, skincare, haircare, AND fragrance--it's such a fun combination of items and I'm incredibly grateful that I was chosen with the others to get to try these out.  

Shiny pretty!Shiny pretty!

I've been a fan of the other Ouai dry shampoos and this new one--the OUAI - Super Dry Shampoo--has the classic Melrose Place scent that Ouai is famous for putting in a lot of their other products and it's designed for those days (you know the ones I mean) when your hair is on the struggle bus.  I have thick but fine hair and I'm happy to report that this doesn't weigh my hair down like some dry shampoos do.

Sticking with the haircare trend, I actually have never tried anything from Drybar before so the Drybar Jump Start Quick Dry Blowout Serum 4 oz/ 120 mL is my first foray into the brand.  It's "a silky, silicone-free styling serum that reduces blowout time and protects hair from heat (up to 450ยฐF/232ยฐC) for a smooth, long-lasting, frizz-free finish".  Yes, please!

Alright, so this is almost embarrassing to admit but I've never owned an Urban Decay palette.  Don't ask me why one hasn't ever found its way into my collection but the URBAN DECAY - Naked Honey Palette is a warm-toned palette that seems very fitting for Fall and it swatches beautifully.

20190924_181946.jpg

I haven't tried out the HUDA BEAUTY Life Liner Double Ended Eyeliner Liquid & Pencil yet but I kind of like the idea of having a liquid and pencil option in the same component, just for a little variety.

New from Korres is the KORRES - Hydra Biome Probiotic Superdose Face Mask With Real Greek Yoghurt which contains 3 types of Hyaluronic acid for supreme moisture absorption to help skin look plump and smooth, Bisabolol and Ginger Root Extract to intensely soothe parched skin, Shea Butter, Apricot Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Aloe Vera to nourish and deeply hydrate, and has fragrance of 100% natural origin โ€“ no artificial extracts.  This was a perfect time of year for this to launch when we're transitioning into Fall and Winter when the change in humidity and temperature makes me appreciate more hydrating masks and moisturizers like this. 

Finally, I've actually been so curious about the  KILIAN - After Sunset Eau de Parfum and I've been wanting to smell it but my SiJCP doesn't carry it and I keep forgetting to actively seek it out when I travel and get to go actual flagship stores.  When I first heard about it awhile ago I genuinely thought it sounded like a fragrance that I'd like because it has notes of citrus, blackcurrant, lychee, rose, and musk.  Since I typically trend toward sweet, fruity, and light floral scents this sounded perfect.  Admittedly, it doesn't smell like I thought it would!  It's lighter and less masculine than some of the other Kilian scents and on my skin it almost takes on a little bit of a powdery scent (maybe from the rose?) mingled with the fruity blackcurrant and lychee notes.  It's different but I like it and although it's been named "After Sunset" I feel like it's more of a very wearable everyday daytime perfume.  

Thanks again, @TeamBIC for giving me the opportunity to play with all of these fun goodies!  Looking forward to using them in the coming season.

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1 !  Enjoy using all these products!  I already couldn't resist the Naked Honey Palette!

Congratulations and that's a lovely photo @CookieGirl1 .

@Ispend2much6 Thank you โค

testing