Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations,  @Sunnysmom! Enjoy trying your new products!

Aww thanks @curlychiquita ! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Congratulations,  @Sunnysmom !  Looking forward to your reviews!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awwww congratulations @Sunnysmom . Such a wonderful gift! 

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint ! 

@Sunnysmom  Congrats! I hope you enjoy testing all these great products ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks @trishavt ! Yes I shall do the very important scientific research and report in! 

Congrats on the gratis, @Sunnysmom! This looks like a great one!

Thank you @quspork , it is a good assortment for sure! 

Congrat @Sunnysmom ! How fun!!!! Pls keep us posted on how you like them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @blackkitty2014  ! Will do chickie!๐Ÿ˜˜

Congratulations, @Sunnysmom! How lucky ๐Ÿ’• 

Yes @Danzie89 I feel like I am very lucky and grateful! 

Congratulations @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ 

Thanks so much @Loretta55 ! So fun! 

Congrats @Sunnysmom !! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Thank you @angel7594 ! Woohoo! Happy and grateful. 

Oops. Typo. @TeamBIC ! 

I feel so lucky to join the others that received this generous gift. Many Thanks to @TeamBIC & Sephora!

I used the OUAI - Super Dry Shampooyesterday as I decided to skip hair washing day so this came at the right time. First impression was great. It didn't leave any white residue on my  hair which is great and didn't weigh it down. The scent was nice and with me having a sensitive nose, it was doable as it faded early in day and wasn't it too strong. I've tried one other product from this brand, I think the leave in conditioner, so I already had expectation of the scent. Will definitely continue to use this and see how it works over time. 

Today I used the Drybar Jump Start Quick Dry Blowout Serum 4 oz/ 120 mL as I finally washed my hair. I applied it before blow drying my hair. It was a quick blow dry because I don't style my hair with the dryer. However, I do use a straightener regularly so I was excited to try this out. Initial thoughts on it are also great. It was easy to apply and smelled nice. Also not too strong for my nose. After straightening my hair, it felt very soft and full. I love having heat protection on my hair so I am looking forward to using this product. My first drybar product.

I haven't used it yet but I am looking forward to trying out the KORRES - Hydra Biome Probiotic Superdose Face Mask With Real Greek Yoghurt. This mask sounds like it would be great for the cooler weather approaching. Also, since I enjoy working out, it seems likes it good for recovery as well. Will definitely report back my thoughts on this when I try it out.

I do have sensitive nose and can sort of handle some scents as long as they are not too strong and pleasant but I definitely can't do perfumes. I did give the KILIAN - After Sunset Eau de Parfum a whiff and was a nice scent but too strong for me to wear. I do have a teenager that loves body spray and perfume and she liked the scent so I will give her opinion on it when she gets the chance to wear it.

I don't wear much make up so don't know how to apply most of it.. lol. But the colors from the URBAN DECAY - Naked Honey Palette are absolutely gorgeous. My cousin on the other hand loves make up so I'm going to have a girls day with her and we are going to use this pallet and the HUDA BEAUTY Life Liner Double Ended Eyeliner Liquid & Pencil. It sure will be a fun make up day and I will give you my thoughts and her thoughts on the products. She can speak better on them as she has tried many.

IMG_1272.jpgIMG_1276.jpg

Congrats @GalPalVal17 on receiving these amazing goodies!

I haven't had a chance of trying the DryBar product yet, but after reading your review I am really looking forward to it!

testing