Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrat @CookieGirl1 ! Enjoy!!!

Thank you, @blackkitty2014!

@CookieGirl1 Wow I love these swatches! You did such a great job of getting some clear swatches. I really like the gold ones in the middle ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@trishavt Since I haven't owned any other UD palettes I can't really compare the quality of these shadows to any of the other Naked palettes but the formula of most of the shades in the Naked Honey are VERY smooth and creamy.  All of those are one-swipe swatches.

Congrats on this gratis @CookieGirl1  ๐Ÿ™‚ Those swatches are so pretty, it's getting harder and harder to resist this palette. Enjoy your goodies and thanks for the description of the Killian, I am even more tempted to go hunt it down now! 

The colors in the palette are very Fall-apppropriate, @MissPuff, and you'll have to go smell the Kilian perfume--it's very different than I had envisioned and a little hard to really describe.

Congratulations @CookieGirl1 !

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1 !  Enjoy playing with your new products!

Thank you, @Titian06 @roses8 !

oh awesome gratis!! @CookieGirl1

oh awesome gratis!! @CookieGirl1

Re: oh awesome gratis!! @CookieGirl1

Thanks, @lmaster!  It's definitely a well-rounded assortment.

Congrats @CookieGirl1! That UD Honey Palette looks stunning. <333

It's very pretty, @PenelopeBT, and the formula is nice and smooth.

Congrats @CookieGirl1 !! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ

Your swatches are very helpful and look great! โค๏ธ

Thank you, @angel7594.  I love looking at other peoples' swatches on their gratis threads as well.

Congrats @CookieGirl1 on receiving this amazing gratis too!  I am super impressed with the Drybar blowout serum & will definitely be repurchasing it when mine runs out.  Who knew blowout serum was what was missing from my life?!  Oh wait, Sephora did.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gratis is such a fun way to get to try out new things, @mrsmouse!  Happy to hear that you've found a new favorite :).

Congrats on the gratis, @CookieGirl1! I can't wait to here more about the Korres. You're right, perfect time of year for it!

Thanks, @quspork.  I'm looking forward to a little extra hydration!

congrats @CookieGirl1 ! I can't wait for some reviews on the korres that's on my list!

My skin is going to love it, @Kim888!

1 Reply
testing