Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @TraceyEB! Iโ€™m curious about the avocado eye sleeping mask. Looking forward to hear your thoughts on it.

congratulations @TraceyEB enjoy ๐Ÿ™Œ

congratulations @TraceyEB enjoy ๐Ÿ™Œ

congrats @TraceyEB !!

Congrats @TraceyEB !!! I got this box too but have been too busy to post ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy the goodies, can't wait to compare notes! 

Awe, congrats!  And it is so nice of @benefit to include both shades to try out ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy! @TraceyEB 

Congratulations, @TraceyEB !  I'm looking forward to your thoughts!

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @TraceyEB.

@TraceyEB Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

I was so lucky to receive a great assortment of products a couple of days ago and haven't been able to post about them. So here goes!!!!#

Thanks to @TeamBIC , @GlowRecipe , @benefit  and @shuuemura for this great gratis and report on them later, if I can!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Update:

I love Glow Recipe's Sleeping masks and I think the Glow Recipe Avocado Eye Retinol Sleeping mask will be another. I've used it twice with no irritation and can see some improvement in my under eye area. Anything with be a plus!!๐Ÿ˜Š

The Benefit highlighters are gorgeous and I used the Cookie yesterday and got a great look. Blends well and can see me using this on an everyday look!! 

Both of these are great products to try!! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿ‘Not great swatches of the Benefit Highlighters. The Tickle is the pinker one.Not great swatches of the Benefit Highlighters. The Tickle is the pinker one.###

Benefit highlighters in Cookie and Tickle, Glow Recipe Avocado Eye Sleeping mask and Shu Uemura Protective oil.Benefit highlighters in Cookie and Tickle, Glow Recipe Avocado Eye Sleeping mask and Shu Uemura Protective oil.

Glad you're loving cookie as much as we are!!

xo,

Benefit

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Actually, I think your swatches are great! Tickle looks super super pretty ๐Ÿ˜ I am swayed ๐Ÿ˜ตcongrats @yankeefaithful

Congrats @yankeefaithful ! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Your swatches look great to me, very helpful. โค๏ธ

Thought I'd post how the Benefit Tickle highlighter looked. It and the Cookie are so pretty on!! Thanks @benefit!!โ˜บ๏ธTickle highlighter.  The picture doesn't do it justice.Tickle highlighter. The picture doesn't do it justice.

@yankeefaithful This looks awesome on you! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Thanks so much!! It's so hard to get a good picture, or for me it is!!! Both these highlighters are so pretty!! I've really enjoyed using them!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations @yankeefaithful! Such beautiful highlighters, and that's awesome that you can already see results with the mask! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrat @yankeefaithful !!! Loving the swatches ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations @yankeefaithful! Love your swatches.

congrats @yankeefaithful - such pretty swatches - love that glow!

Congrats @yankeefaithful !!! Love the swatches! I just received this box too, can't wait to dig in ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @MissPuff. Look forward to reading your reviews.

testing