Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations @sephoraaddict918 !

Congratulations, and happy birthday month @sephoraaddict918. That highlighter looks gorgeous! ๐Ÿ™‚

@sephoraaddict918 Congrats! What a great way to start your birthday month! I'm loving the cookie highlighter. I purchased the cheekleaders palette, and I'm in LOVE with it. Glad to see they released individuals of them. I want to try Tickle now! 

@sephoraaddict918  congrats on a lovely gratis. I was checking out the Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and it got me curious. Will check back for your thoughts on it.

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @sephoraaddict918!

Spoiler
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ 

Oh how much fun!! @sephoraaddict918 enjoy! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Congratulations for receiving this Gratis,  @sephoraaddict918 !  These are great products to try out! 

Congrats @sephoraaddict918 !! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽ‰ This is an awesome gratis. โค๏ธ

Such a great idea! 

thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @TeamBIC  for my awesome gratis! I canโ€™t wait to start texting these out. I did use the MAKEUP ERASER - Makeup Eraser 3-Piece Llama Print Set

headband and it worked good for my fine and thin hair. I tried the SKYLAR - Isle Eau de Toilette Rollerballand was impressed that it didnโ€™t give me a headache as most fragrances do. My husband liked it too. 

I had the VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptides

on my wishlist, so I am excited to start using it as soon as Iโ€™m finished with my current moisturizer. B3915647-F3A1-45C6-A558-2E28C6D97C38.jpeg

745492F0-4633-4C47-A3D1-ECFB9019051B.jpeg

@emaisgr8 congrats !!! enjoy all of these awesome goodies!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @jen143xo 

Congrats, @emaisgr8! This looks like a great set of products to try out!

Thank you @quspork 

What a great gratis @emaisgr8 !  I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are on the Volition!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @mrsmouse 

That's awesome you got an item on your wishlist @emaisgr8! Enjoy this gratis! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @ShortErica 

Congratulations on the gratis!! 

Thank you @Danzie89 

testing