Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

You may have just enabled me to try it @2manyperfumes . I booked a Perk Facial during the upcoming sale, so I will add the Farsali Blur Primer to my cart.

Lol we are all enablers on these threads - try the mini first.  I did and loved it enough to repurchase.  

I was surprised at the amazing gratis gift I received today.  Thank you so much Sephora and @TeamBIC โค๏ธ.  Iโ€™m so eager to try the skincare and all the gifts.  Makeup remover towel and head band already being used.  Looking forward to using the products and reviewing.  

77CBB66A-B8EC-4119-9C88-74FA3A152681.jpeg7F9EF4BB-32BA-48DD-9984-788F03E851B1.jpegD11CEF09-FD3F-454D-AAE5-014456B1727F.jpeg29C2D008-DDEF-4EA6-9EFE-D1078DF85439.jpegD52B1075-9A91-4A3A-B161-9B7B409C62BB.jpeg4ACBE064-68A5-44EE-8DFC-35A5956403F3.jpeg

Congrats, @2manyperfumes! This looks like such a fun set of goodies to play with!

Thank you @quspork yes Iโ€™ve been using everything in my routine and itโ€™s all good.  โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes   Congratulations!

Thank you @Ispend2much6 โค๏ธ

Congrats on receiving such a beautiful gratis, @2manyperfumes! Love the MU Eraser for removing masks ( thanks to @lmaster for that tip)!

Thank you @eshoe ๐Ÿฅฐ that is a good tip ๐Ÿ‘ thank you ladies 

Oh, I'm glad that you were one of the lucky ones to receive this, @2manyperfumes!  It looks like a fun set of goodies :).

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @2manyperfumes. Looking forward to your thoughts on the products.

Thank you @Loretta55 ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congrats @2manyperfumes!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ This is an awesome gratis. โค๏ธ

Thank you @angel7594 ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congratulations @2manyperfumes!  Enjoy all those great looking products! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you @Titian06 ๐Ÿฅฐ

@2manyperfumes I am so happy for you! I've just purchased the Olaplex oil and I really like it - the bottle is the cutest.

Thank you @Cyncynn โค๏ธ Iโ€™m thrilled to try it.  

@2manyperfumes what a wonderful gratis package! Iโ€™ve been eyeing the Olaplex bonding oil. Iโ€™m wondering if it performs better than the Moroccan Oil I have been using. Canโ€™t wait to hear what you think!

Thank you @Danzie89 โค๏ธ Yes itโ€™s really good.  My daughter has already tried it, Iโ€™m going to use it tomorrow.  I used a bit last night ๐Ÿ‘.  Iโ€™ve tried several hair products that Iโ€™ve bought and love from Sephora.  This would be my top gun extra special treatment.

testing