Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!!  I just.... Iโ€™m kinda in shock!!  Thank you so very much to Sephora for this more than generous box of goodies!   I am soooooo excited and stunned.  Look at how beautiful itโ€™s  all wrapped!   Thank you for taking the time to wrap everything up! @TeamBIC  It just makes everything that much more special!  

Iโ€™ve been very vocal about wanting to try the Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Banana and coconut shampoo and conditioner hounding people who have tried it for reviews and it just arrives at my doorstep for me to review!!! ๐Ÿ˜. Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!   I LOVE Kerastase and everything Iโ€™ve ever  tried from them so am thrilled to have the opportunity to try out this Magic Night Serum!   Itโ€™s like an overnight hair mask you donโ€™t have to rinse out!!  Ha, Iโ€™m so psyched to go wash my hair right now!!!  

I can actually use the Murad InvisiScar Resurfacing treatment on my nose.  I look forward to reviewing itโ€™s effects over time.  

The Sephora Brow Uncomplicated Tool kit is just perfect!  I love that all the tools are all

contained. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have to try and keep it that way!   

Iโ€™ve tried the wipes before and already love them.  

Mans DIOR!!!!!  Be still my heart!  This palette looks very cool toned girl friendly!!!  

I am just so appreciative of everything!   Reviews to follow! B3670C4E-49AD-478B-9475-A3A42B1BA74C.jpeg

2FFE11ED-D421-4876-80EF-74A85A656118.jpeg

Congratulations, @heartsmyface !  It is an outstanding and generous Gratis package! 

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Wow, congratulations, @heartsmyface!  What a fabulous gift!

oooooo so much fun @heartsmyface congrats!!

oooooo so much fun @heartsmyface congrats!!

@heartsmyface  Omg Iโ€™m so envious!!!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š I so badly want to try the new Briogeo banana line, and the new Sephora bamboo wipes, and the Dior palette!!! Congratulations and enjoy all of them for me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Way to go on the awesome gratis packages this month, @SephoraBIC and @TeamBIC !!

@PinkEvergreen   Thanks!!  It was crazy generous of them!  I understand the strong desire to try the banana shampoo and conditioner!  They smell

so good! lol 

I havenโ€™t tried the Dior palette yet.   I guiltily forgot about it this morning while doing my makeup.  Itโ€™s sitting on my vanity and waiting for use in the morning:). 

I imagine @TeamBIC  was super busy wrapping ALL the gratis packages this month!!!  They must have been wrapping for hours on end!!!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– so appreciated!   

Congratulations, I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on your amazing gifts! 

Congratulations @heartsmyface!

Congratulations, @heartsmyface!  The Dior palette looks amazing! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@heartsmyface these goodies look incredible! Youโ€™re so lucky to receive this wonderful gift!

@heartsmyface Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@SportyGirly125   Thanks!  I feel so utterly spoiled!   First the socks and now this!!!???  Itโ€™s like I won the random selection lottery!!  

@heartsmyface  Congrats girl. Such a great package

@Anastasiya13   Thank you!  This truly made my day!   

Thank you so much Sephora for the gratis gift ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™ve put everything to good use especially the palette 170C8D7F-38C9-4E02-AFC5-83341AD76B9E.jpeg742BCF8E-5858-4C38-B4A9-5D74615710DF.jpeg

Congratulations, @2manyperfumes !  I know you will use the Huda palette!  Looking forward to seeing your eyeshadow looks!

Thank you @tsavorite ๐Ÿ˜Š sure will itโ€™s in the rotation 

Congratulations, @2manyperfumes!

Thanks @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜Š

congrats @2manyperfumes. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’—

congrats @2manyperfumes. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’—

Re: congrats @2manyperfumes. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’—

Thanks @lmaster  ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ˜Š

testing