Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: Gratis Check-InsπŸ›πŸŽ‰

@curlychiquita  thank you!

The Drybar detox dry shampoo sounds great @gonerogue πŸ˜Š

@faeriegirl  Such a great idea for eliminating that white cast that standard dry shampoo leaves Smiley Happy

@gonerogue What is that from Shisedo I see??

@GG84 

Great eyes! It's the SHISEIDO - WASO: Hydrating Gel Beauty Sleeping Mask

I haven't tried it yet but it's on my to-do list for tonight Smiley Wink

That shade of the Lilah B. lip oil is perfect on you, @gonerogue. I love a good lip oil, so I might have to try this one out!

@quspork  thank you! It's a nice, comfortable, glossy formula that leaves a nice stain after a few hours of wear. If that seems like your thing, then I suggest you check it out Smiley Happy

@gonerogue ahh a transparent dry shampoo?? I need to make a note to try this when I’m done working through my (embarrassing large) collection of dry shampoo minis πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I always do like three checks in different lighting before i get into work to make sure that I didn’t miss a spot and have one powdery white patch that didn’t absorb πŸ˜‚ That lip oil is gorgeous btw! Ive never used anything from this brand before, but that seems surprisingly pigmented for something marketed as a lip oil. 

@cianni You are going to LOVE the DRYBAR - Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampooif you hate the white cast other dry shampoos leave! I took a comparison photo today using my normal dry shampoo and well... the picture speaks for itself. I suggest you pick it up after you finish all the ones you already own Smiley Happy

IMG_5595.jpg

Woah, great comparison shot. @gonerogue 

Now you will have me snapping the top of my head using my dry shampoos lol.

@gonerogue ok wow!! As someone with dark hair this is now a necessity for me βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ Thank you for the comparisons! Super helpful ❀️

@gonerogue   I see what you mean.

How far back are we going with gratis, earlier than the HOF gift on BT?lol

For a recent one, the hair/lip/lash multi-brand, here's the thread I started and others have added their reviews.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Newness/Thank-you-Sephora-Gratis/m-p/4705425

The Bite HOF lippie!  I need to bust this out again with the warm weather!  Great reminder @TrysBeautyItems !

@missjeanie It is a bright pink for warm weather (says while today I have very dark purple on...) πŸ˜… 

My favorite gratis items were:

- Pat McGrath lipsticks.  Sephora sent me two and now I own five 🀣 PAT MCGRATH LABS - MatteTranceβ„’ Lipstick

- Sephora Lip Clicks. I finished the one Sephora gave me and just purchased another. SEPHORA COLLECTION - Melting Lip Clicks

- Drunk Elephant A-Passioni. I am definitely repurchasing this! It is a favorite! DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioniβ„’ Retinol Cream

- Favorite gratis fragrance.  I'm still wearing this!: MAISON MARGIELA - REPLICA Under the Lemon Trees Eau de Toilette

Thank you for thinking of this, @cianni! β™‘

@curlychiquita ,

Listing your favorite Gratis items was a great idea! 

@curlychiquita Ooooh how lucky are you to get Under the Lemon Trees! Congrats! πŸ‹ 😊

Oh, I also love the Sol de Janiero Coco Cabana Cream, although my husband thinks it's a bit overwhelming. So I wear it when I'm going out, not staying in. SOL DE JANEIRO - Coco Cabana Cream

@curlychiquita  I got the same feedback from my husband. He loves when I use Bum Bum Cream but he asked me to give Coco Cabana Cream a hard pass πŸ˜‚

I've just started back up on the DE APassioni @curlychiquita !  Fingers crossed I can be a bit more patient this time and don't overdo it!

2 Replies