From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 118006 Members
  • 3103 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Ahhhhh more tints to add to my mash up!! ...read more
@itsfi Ahhhhh more tints to add to my mash up!!
Recent images from this conversation
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: When sunscreen pills and then ur makeup looks bad
When sunscreen pills and then ur makeup looks bad
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: slayyyyy queeen
slayyyyy queeen
BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED
|
Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oooh definitely! I would also love to see Victoria Beckham's products here, how fabulous would that be?  Amazing pick @JazeGirl H ...read more
Oooh definitely! I would also love to see Victoria Beckham's products here, how fabulous would that be? 😍 Amazing pick @JazeGirl Have you tried anything from her line?
New Post in Beauty Confidential
huda concealer
is the huda beauty concealer water based? if not, what primer should i use with?
is the huda beauty concealer water based? if not, what primer should i use with?
Shoutout!!!
Hi! Just another thank you to my 3 amazing followers I’m trying to build a fan base and I truly love the BIC so thank you so much ...read more
Hi! Just another thank you to my 3 amazing followers I’m trying to build a fan base and I truly love the BIC so thank you so much to my supporters your highly appreciated please follow me it means SO much!💓
Concealer
What’s the best concealer dark circles no crease spf blends well? #concealers
What’s the best concealer dark circles no crease spf blends well? #concealers
free stuff for review
|
Re: free stuff for review
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @barbieho3 @People who receive stuff for free are usually people who sign up for Influenster. Sephora doesn’t just give people stu ...read more
@barbieho3 @People who receive stuff for free are usually people who sign up for Influenster. Sephora doesn’t just give people stuff for free just because. That is not counting samples with your online order.
What are the best dupes??
What are the best dupes out there maybe even dupes that are better than the original tell me some of your personal favorite dupes ...read more
What are the best dupes out there maybe even dupes that are better than the original tell me some of your personal favorite dupes below I will start I LOVE my elf eyebrow pencil!now let’s see what the BIC thinks I love to hear all of your opinions
Wanting some recomendations
|
Re: Wanting some recomendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: The Sos Tower 28 spray Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray with Hypochlorous Acid 4 oz/ 120 mL and the rare beauty conce ...read more
The Sos Tower 28 spray Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray with Hypochlorous Acid 4 oz/ 120 mL and the rare beauty concealerRare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer
218,903 Posts