From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 118654 Members
  • 3169 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What beauty products were you using *before* they became popular?
|
Re: What beauty products were you using *before* they became popular?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @greeneyedgirl107 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream . I purchased it as a blind purchase abo ...read more
@greeneyedgirl107 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream . I purchased it as a blind purchase about 8 years ago. It is a sumer staple for me. I love it's unique fragrance.
Recent images from this conversation
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: When I apply moisturizer and it peels of!
When I apply moisturizer and it peels of!
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: It would definatley be fun to see something like all the characters haha @CynthieLu...read more
It would definatley be fun to see something like all the characters haha @CynthieLu 💚
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: New cleanser from Tower 28. Launches July 22 Sign up for notifications at Sephora online or through brand’s site. Tower 28 Beauty ...read more
New cleanser from Tower 28. Launches July 22 Sign up for notifications at Sephora online or through brand’s site. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Gentle Hydrating Gel Cleanser + Makeup Remover 5 fl oz. / 148 ml Ingredients list looks good. 😊  
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Cherry Moon Lipstick from Sephora
Does anyone know if this color from Sephora has been discontinued? It is ‘out of stock” in stores and can’t seem to find it on we ...read more
Does anyone know if this color from Sephora has been discontinued? It is ‘out of stock” in stores and can’t seem to find it on website.
Kids at Sephora
|
Re: Kids at Sephora
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: While this is true, lots of kids in Sephora don't do this. I think that young children buying things like drunk elephant, and reti ...read more
While this is true, lots of kids in Sephora don't do this. I think that young children buying things like drunk elephant, and retinol is pretty crazy, but if a kid just wants to us their money to get a sol de Janeiro, or a blush. Who is going to stop them!? I think if they applied age restrictions, the 12 or 11 year olds could maybe still pass as old enough, and get in anyways.
Best product, worst packaging?
|
Re: Best product, worst packaging?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Everestt I haven’t tried the concealer but I feel the same way about Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan P ...read more
@Everestt I haven’t tried the concealer but I feel the same way about Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder Feathery . I’ve had 3 of them and they have all broken.
Tiktok trends you hate?!
|
Re: Tiktok trends you hate?!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: i forgot about this! terrifying time
i forgot about this! terrifying time
Products recently discontinued
|
Re: Products recently discontinued
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: im not sure how recent but awhile ago my aunt gave me a mac blush in well dressed can’t find it ANYWHERE i even checked ebay and o ...read more
im not sure how recent but awhile ago my aunt gave me a mac blush in well dressed can’t find it ANYWHERE i even checked ebay and only 1-3 options that weren’t available
219,988 Posts