Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Josie Maran body care products now available in store. Some scents are online only. 

Josie Maran.jpeg

Josie Maran Topless Tangerine - Whipped Argan Oil Refillable Firming Body Butter 6 oz / 177 mL smells incredible - fresh, bright and  citrusy. 

I bet the tangerine is delicious @itsfi ! 

New WA lips showing up now. Available 3/19. Formula is very soft and comfortable! 

Westman Atelier Lip Suede Hydrating Matte Lipstick with Hyaluronic Acid Je Rêve 

IMG_4857.jpeg

I've been debating over this one @danielledanielle. Entirely for scientific purposes. Of course. To compare it with the older version of this Sulwhasoo sheet mask. 😉 

Oh, did not know this is a relaunch @itsfi .  Was the previous iteration also first care serum or something else?

@danielledanielle, the older version was also the first care serum. Every few years, Korean beauty brands undergo some changes in their products (usually sheet masks) for repackaging and on occasion reformulation (and with sheet masks, size of the mask). Sulwhasoo started doing it with their ginseng line, starting with the ampoule I believe, last year but it made its way to the first serum range this year. I’ll have to check if there’s a reformulation that comes with this new packaging - the design is different and the actual packet is smaller. 

Limited edition Clarins lip oil set now available online for Sephora US. These were released in Canada earlier this year or late last year. If memory serves me right, it was @Mellmars1185 who picked up a set (and these looked lovely on her, of course!!) 

IMG_9245.jpeg

Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Trio Set 

@itsfi Good memory! I did get the Holiday set that was available in Canada. It is no longer available. I feel lucky to have been able to pick it up.

@Mellmars1185, out of curiosity, do you recall if you had a favorite among the three flavors in this set?

@itsfi The set I got came with the following shades:

Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Honey 

Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Cherry 

Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Strawberry 

There is another one but I am unable to search by the number on the bottom.

Spoiler
 20240224_150231.jpg

Oh, yours came with 4 shades @Mellmars1185? Interesting. This one has 3  oils - cherry, pitaya & honey. I’ve used the honey before, but in the older formulation. 

@itsfi Ah yess I am 90% sure pitaya was the other shade. They were all mini sizes. Do you know if they come in fs or mini? (For some reason I can't view the product link)

It looks like they’re minis @Mellmars1185. the pitaya shade looks really pretty and I’ve not tried the cherry shade - just the honey and raspberry one, but again, they were the old formula. 

Reformulated Dior lips in Satin and Velvets available on Sephora. (And other retailers.) Would be nice to see extended shades in the refills! 

Dior Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 818 Beloved 

Dior Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 777 Fahrenheit 

IMG_4425.jpegIMG_4426.jpeg

New Hourglass matte cream shades. (Is this a bit of an oxymoron?! Guess not really.) 

IMG_4422.jpeg

Hourglass Unlocked™ Crème Lipstick Red 0 

Hourglass Unlocked™ Crème Lipstick Currant 362 

Oooh, I’m liking the new color @danielledanielle! It’s on my list for the spring sale. The two other tinted balms are gorgeous and I’m happy to see them introduce another shade. 😍

@danielledanielle I just noticed this one today.  I'm thinking I'll pick it up to try during the spring sale as one of my SPF lip products for the season!

@danielledanielle have you tried the formula?

920 Replies
testing