Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_7097.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 ughhh ohhhh I'll have to try this!! 😂

@SportyGirly125 Wow this looks absolutely beautiful, right when I almost tried out every cream from SDJ they come out with this. 😍

I can't wait for this to come out I feel like it's going to be the perfect sent for like spring.

@SportyGirly125  ooh, I love that purple color! lol. I've never tried any of SDJ's other body moisturizers, but I am curious to try them (someday). I wonder how the formula of this one compares to the others?

OMG, @SportyGirly125, I cannot wait to try this!!! I wonder how it smells?! I love SDJ so much, but their scents are best for spring and summer - unless you live in a warmer climate. I mean, even the ppl in Alaska could wear it year-round if they'd prefer 😄

Thank you for posting this. I joined BIC in early August/late July '23. Were you the person who got an entire haul of SDJ with your insider points?? I was floored! If it was you, do you mind sharing what your favorite product is?

@furbie @It wasn’t me but I do have my own collection of their mists. 

Okay @SportyGirly125, that's fine. I have the same question for you: what's your favorite in the SDJ collection? Have you tried the one in the dark blue bottle? 

@furbie @Yes I have After Hours. My favorite is limited edition Bikini Season. I use that one the most. 

@SportyGirly125 How would you compare Cheirosa '40 to Cheirosa '68? Which has a less sweet scent?

I have a set of 4 SDL body mists here, but they are for someone's gift. I don't want to open their package. I wish there was someplace nearby that sells SDJ so that I could test them in person. 

ETA: I may have a few SDJ cream samples. I'll look for them later

@furbie Definitely 68 is the more floral not as sweet scented as 40.

IMG_6871.png

This is cute @SportyGirly125 @Sunnysmom 🥰

These are so fun every year aren’t they @blackkitty2014 ?! You going to get it?

@Sunnysmom @I might not. I’m not that crazy on Chantecaille lips (I know, I’m the minority)

I think this is just the LE packaging too with the existing  lip color @blackkitty2014 . Nope I’m with you too as they’re ok but not my favorites either. Phew! 😆

Ooh I love this @SportyGirly125 ! 

IMG_6869.jpeg

IMG_6870.jpeg

Some new LE kits available now. 

IMG_3803.jpegIMG_3804.jpegIMG_3805.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I love these. All her products seem so elegant. These would make great gifts 

testing