Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@itsfi oops, the jar foundation. I wondered if it was lighter than the weekend tube. Seems like it would not be yet it’s described as more sheer. I like the lip too but it isn’t enough color for me. We know how I am. Lol. Ooh you know I love GenSee! Bet that was fun!! They’re so sweet!! Haven’t met but have communicated with them. Love the cheek tint and lips! What all you get?! 

@Sunnysmom, I’m sorry, I’m not following. Lighter in texture (or weight)? or lighter in color payoff/pigmentation? 

I had a couple of GenSee items already, one a rewards item, so it was fun to talk to the rep about the brand. What didn’t I get! 🛍️ This was a while ago - about a week after I returned from Sephoria. The rep was in NYC then as well and we ended up chatting for a good amount of time while she did a whole face of makeup for me!! I’ll have to post a catch up on what I hauled another day, a very late catch up. 

Yes @itsfi I’m sorry, in weight. The color match was pretty good for me so I wondered if the jar version was a bit lighter in weight or more sheer. 😊 Oh that’s so fun!! Yes anytime would be so fun to see what you picked up! Not like you have nothing to do right now! 😆

@Sunnysmom, The jar foundation has more coverage than the tinted sunscreen. The foundation has a whipped texture to it which in my mind makes it lighter in weight than the tinted sunscreen. Sunscreens have come a long way and are a lot lighter than before but, and it might just be me, there’s a slight… heaviness isn’t the right word … weight to them, the mineral ones in particular. That being said, this Iris & Romeo one is one of the lighter weight sunscreens on the market. 👍🏼 

Thanks @itsfi , yes I understand what you mean I think. Jones Road has a version and it’s sort of the same way tho probably even heavier as it’s not really whipped I don’t think . This one sounds better!  I get the whipped thing. Sounds pretty too. 

IMG_8121.png

1000000637.png

E.l.f. has come out with pimple patches

1000000579.png

IMG_7454.jpeg

IMG_7453.jpeg

Just saw this on the Sephora subreddit…Rare Beauty powder blushes? OMG no way! Just take all my monies 😭😭😭

IMG_7476.png

That looks beautiful @AznAngelLiz!

@AznAngelLiz  omg! 🥺

I can’t wait!!

IMG_7081.png

@SportyGirly125 The Icy Blue color looks so intriguing in the tube ❤️

All three colors look so pretty, @SportyGirly125! I may get the shimmer candy one.

IMG_7078.png

IMG_7035.png

@SportyGirly125 can't wait to try this.

1,429 Replies
testing