Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congratulations, @imababymuffin!!!

Image result for congrats gif

Also, you're just over 400 hearts... and do you know what that means?!

Heart party!

Hallmark eCards love dancing heart i love you GIF

Yesss!!!! The second one is 100% me right now!!!

Thank you 💜💜💜

Yay!  Congrats @imababymuffin! 🙂

Image result for harry potter yay gif

Thank you!! ^-^ ❤️ 

Oooh, congrats on the "promotion@imababymuffin Heart  LOL!  

Thank you! I worked very hard for this 😂 

Whoo Hooooo @imababymuffin Congrats!

Ty ty 😁

661fe3ec355f21239b2000e569424bbd.jpg

I LOVE this! 😄

Hi BT Party friends! 

It’s a cold rainy day here and I was thinking with all the love and heart parties going on recently, it might be cool to play a game of tag! 

Since I’m still pretty new to the forums, there are lots of you ladies I haven’t had the chance to say hello to! So, here is my evil plan: 

I’m going to tag someone that I don’t know very well, and ask a question (any question!) and they CAN’T tag me back, but have to tag SOMEONE ELSE and ask a question of their choosing and so on and so on. The same person should never be tagged twice. And  you can ask any question from “If I eat myself would I become twice the size or disappear completely?” to “What made you laugh today?” or “What was your biggest makeup tragedy?” 

To kick it off, hello @ElleElleG - Nice to meet you (or uhh, voluntold you?)! Inquiring minds would like to know: What if anything is currently sitting in an online cart? If there is nothing in there now, if money were no object what would you order for yourself ASAP? 

images.png

😳 Way to put me on the spot @themusefactory 😉

Spoiler

I'm assuming this is makeup-related so I'll limit my response to that and I should warn you that I'm a bit boring (read frugal or even pragmatic).  Nothing in my cart at the moment, though I do plan to create an Ulta order before the week ends to take advantage of some of the point multipliers currently available to me.

🤔🤔🤔 if money were no object.... I would want to own the entire MUFE single eyeshadow collection since it is my favorite eyeshadow formula.  I would also want a quality set of brushes (likely MUFE but I don't know for certain as I am still researching and lets be honest, I'd likely talk myself out of anything with a hefty price tag regardless of available funds/quality). That's all I can think of, sorry 🙈

Tagging @VioletLavender , hi ☺️if you could travel anywhere where would you go and why?

Shhhhh! 

Spoiler
@ElleElleG That's not boring! I absolutely adore the MUFE shadows! My Sephora has only a few of the colors but there are some absolute stunners! And I agree, the formula is amazing! (What's your fav shade?) And I get the struggle with the brushes! I'm the kind of person that would rather spend a lot on something that's going to last me and be amazing, then have a ton of things that might not last and aren't the best. With brushes, I cannot recommend FUDE brushes enough! Though, ouch on the wallet for sure! 

Spoiler
LOL @themusefactory others would've given a much more exciting answer 🙃

One of my favorite shades is M-928, so pigmented.  Favorite all over shade (at the moment) is a toss up between I-544 and I-606.

That makes sense! I'm not totally against spending a lot on them but I think it boils down to just how long they will last.  Also, finding any kind of consistency with what others recommend is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

What is FUDE??

Spoiler
@ElleElleG Oh man, I'm really sorry for the enabling that's about to happen! FUDE are Japanese brushes like Chikuhodo and Hakuhodo.  They are insanely soft. And the hairs are something like harvested from the underbelly of a rare goat that exist in mountain top fairytales. And of course all the hairs are hand chosen and hand assembled. 

AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! MUFE EGGPLANT IS MY MUST HAVE SHADOW! 

@themusefactory 

Spoiler

Oh la la, I'll have to look into those brushes!!!

That shade is seriously to die for!  It was my first jump into purple eyeshadows and it is perfect for a variety of things!!

@ElleElleG @themusefactory 

Spoiler
I feel so naughty reading your spoilers!!  Almost as if I'm eavesdropping 😬

Sshh, don't mind me...carry on!
LOL 💕

LOL, no worries @ZombieMetroAnt!  I only put my initial response in the spoiler because I thought it was a long response.

Oh, what a cool idea @themusefactory! 😄

@ElleElleG This is SO hard to answer...I'm tempted to take the easy way out and say Paris, because that's the next trip that I have planned, haha...

But I think that my answer would probably be Thailand.  This is because a few years ago my parents traveled there and they visited an elephant sanctuary and befriended an adorable baby elephant.  I would like to meet him and see how he's doing. Does that sound nuts?  Oh well!  Also, because (obviously) Thailand itself is amazing. 😄

To continue the game:

@pixiedust2 What are your top five favorite animals?  I know, picking only five is super difficult, but that is the nature of this game! 😄 😄

@VioletLavender I'm so sorry I'm so late to respond. I haven't checked my emails in days LOL. Ok here goes. 

1. Dogs (especially puppies!)

2. Koala Bears (yes they carry STD's but who cares, they're cute! 😂)

3. Big cats. Hard to pick just one, I find them all amazing. But I'll go with Leopard. 

4. Pandas, especially baby pandas. I can watch that baby panda live feed ALL day long. 

5. Bats. Yes bats. They're misunderstood 😂

Ok hope I'm doing this right. New question and new person, right? @lyravega Name your top five old movie stars. (had to pick this theme for you) Mine is Theda Bara 🖤

@pixiedust2 Yay for bat love! Heart

Image result for baby bat gif

1 Reply
testing