Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@m26430  Congratulations on your promotion! A private office is an awesome perk!  How fun!

I do not have my own office (we have an open floorplan), but  I stock my desk with a makeup kit, hairbrush, flat iron, hairspray, sewing kit and safety pins.  In my makeup kit, I have 2 travel brush sets, mini eyeshadow palettes (Stowaway, Smashbox and some Lancome and Clinique small GWP palettes), lip balm, lipstick, blotting paper, powder, face mist, concealer, blush, highlighter, DS mascaras and eyeliners, the works!  This is in addition to my small bag in my purse with my lipstick/gloss of the day, foundation stick, perfume, etc...  The only downside is remembering to bring home my brushes to clean them.

I also stock extra DS of different products and I have become like the office makeup fairy - if someone needs something, I can hand them a new, unused DS.  I also keep spare mini tubs of Almay makeup wipes in case anyone has a crying emergency (which luckily doesn't happen too often).  I should take in some of my perfume samples, too, except I have a few coworkers who are allergic to and/or complain about strong perfume, so I don't want to give them an allergic reaction...

@m26430 many happy congrats and best of luck in your exciting new role!  I agree with @Tamara76 completely...I have almost everything she mentions except the flat iron (girl, you're good!). The weather in CA requires a couple trips to the powder room but being prepared gives me piece of mind and allows me to focus on other things. 💕

Congrats on the promotion @m26430!!!

Image result for fireworks gif

@m26430, although I do bring my makeup bag with me, I do have makeup that I keep here! I have way more than needed, buuut some essentials that I like to keep on me are a mist/setting spray (it really is refreshing and helps my makeup last a little bit longer!), lipstick (loooots of lipstick at my desk), chapstick, and blotting powder/sheets (I normally get a little oily). These are the basics that I grab for almost every single day. (: 

Also, congratulations on the promotion!! (〜^∇^)〜

XOXO,
Marieke

Congrats on the promotion, that's great!!! 

Congratulations!!! A private office is a major deal! Enjoy!

Congratulations on your new job/promotion @m26430! That's so exciting, good for you! 

I don't have an office make up bag but I am interested to see what other people will be recommending. I want to put one together too! Have my eyes on the Lorac Pro To Go. It seems like the perfect all in one palette. 

Hey girl hey! Congratulations on the new job/promotion! Real life and adulting should always come first so that's great news! 

I always like to keep a stash of deluxe samples or freebies for my work/everyday makeup bag in case of emergency. The most important things IMO are sunscreen, hand sanitizer, wipes, blotting papers, lip balm and a mist to help you freshen up. 

Yay! I can post today! Some days when I log in I can't use the reply or edit features. Love you all miss being able to post consistently!

upload_4300708150499120111.jpg

Yasssss, I can't wait for the weekend too! 😎

YESSSSSSS CANT WAIT for the weekend!!!! 🙂

Sorry about computer issues!! 😞

Omg. I thought it was only me!

I had this issue all yesterday and was wondering if it was my macbook trackpad! hope it gets fixed soon!!!

Same!   I finally downloaded Chrome because I was having withdrawal!  But It is working today. 😊

I didn't have these issues when they first  redesigned the site, so I guess it was my turn.... 😝

I thought the same thing @shirleylin88! I'm bummed we're all having issues but also glad it's not just me! Glad things are going smoother today for us all.

@CC3616  A few people have commented on having that same difficulty, myself included.  Yay for the weekend!

We miss you @CC3616!! Hope all of these glitches get fixed soon. We have a lot of missing family members right now 😞

Yay @CC3616, glad you are back!! ❤❤ I had a lot of trouble yesterday getting into threads and being able to post. I am hopeful the glitches will end soon! 😄

Thanks @angel7594.. There's so much I want to say! I'll stat with: I'm so happy you got your highlighters 🙂 

-happy dance-

Just wondering : is anyone else getting triplicate notifications for comments?

@Ispend2much6,  

Yes, and this is new for me.

3 Replies
testing