Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2024Sephora Savings Event 2024

The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and here in the Beauty Insider Community, we know what that means…. The Sephora Savings Event is upon us! We believe that it’s never too early to start building your basket, so get that loves list ready and prepare to shop this epic event. 🌸

This thread serves as your ultimate resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for all those hard beauty shopping decisions. Whether you’re looking to save on some skincare splurges, get a discount on a new designer fragrance, or need help deciding between all the new makeup that’s been popping up on your social feed, your fellow Community members are here to help. Head to this thread to show off your shopping haul, ask questions, or sound off with your own recommendations… just don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/5 with a 20% discount with the code YAYSAVE. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/9, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/9. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, through 4/15! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Go to your cart and buy the product that you have been wanting for so long! This is your sign! 

A few more Sale Hauls!!!

**continued, please see other post for Orders 1 thru 11**

Order 12: Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream, Drunk Elephant F-Balm Waterfacial Mask, SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Bronzer Brush #80 

Order 13: (in-store) Urban Decay Setting Spray, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra, Beautyblender Limoncello, Westman Atelier Lipstick in LFG, ABH Brow Pen, Sephora Grapefruit Wipes and Coconut Hand Cream, YSL Lash Clash Electric Blue Mascara, Laneige Lip Glowy Balm- Gummy Bear, Sephora PRO Brush 88, Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara 

(Im not allowing myself to shop in-store anymore lol)

Order 14: MAKEUP BY MARIO MoistureGlow™ Plumping Lip Color Barely Pink

Order 15 - the last order: Tata Harper The Regenerating Cleanser and The Resurfacing Mask, Westman Atelier Beauty Butter Matte Powder Bronzer Soleil riche 

And....that's it...I'm done!😂❤️

1000018024.jpg

1000018027.jpg

1000018028.jpg

1000018029.jpg

1000018030.jpg

1000018025.jpg

1000018026.jpg

Update: Ok I decided to not buy NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush Orgasm Rush – 775 . I saw the color and said to myself nah and moved on.  What I did buy instead is Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Balm Serum Boosted Skin Tint 14 (I really wanted that one), and mentioned in an earlier post Fashion Fair Crème to Powder Skin Foundation Blessed Bronze . Really happy with what I got today.   

@HeatherAriana great haul, enjoy

@amywaylon enjoy all your goodies

image.jpg

image.jpg

I used the Sephora sales event to finally get the sun drops. I love them and they smell so good

How pretty are your photos @PuppyLover12  They're out there enjoying some beautiful sunshine. ☀️ 😀

The Bronz drops look really good, I'm sooo curious to hear what they are like. 🔍😉

@PuppyLover12 the spring savings event is the time to buy something you have been wanting, enjoy 

IMG_1992.png

 Here are all my sale picks! Wanted to add lots of other products but decided to get only what i REALLY needed

@juli2121 I'm not a huge fan of Morphe in general but all of your other picks are ones that I love!  Hope you enjoy your haul.

Omg why? I need you to enlighten me, I know nothing about eyeshadow and wanted to get started so I was looking for a beginner’s palette and this is the one I decided to purchase, also the shades would look flattering on my green eyes. Is it the pigment? 

@juli2121 @Ever since Morphe got sold years ago the quality of the eyeshadows hasn’t been the same. I loved the original 35O. It’s great for drugstore price but the quality could be better. 

@juli2121 great haul, enjoy

@HeatherAriana Great haul!!

@HeatherAriana you have been busy, enjoy

Everything you picked is so fabulous 😍 @HeatherAriana 

I'm seriously regretting not putting Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Melting Bronzing & Sculpting Stick in my basket before the shade I wanted sold out.

What do you have your eyes on for tomorrow? 👀🛍

HeatherAriana_0-1713176345256.png

What I'm ordering online today, and what I'm buying when I go out today: NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush Orgasm Rush – 775 and Fashion Fair Crème to Powder Skin Foundation Blessed Bronze .

I like the wine toned selection you got going on @HeatherAriana 

Just picked up NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush Orgasm Rush – 775 , it's not as deep as the photo (no surprise), but still gorgeous

790 Replies
testing