cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge: Last Week! - Healthy scalp and hair tips

2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge

Ready or not, 2023 is here, and the Beauty Insider Community is kicking the year off the best way we know how: with our annual Self-Care Check-In Challenge! Whether or not you’re a resolution-maker, there’s something kind of satisfying about the idea of a “fresh start” 🧼 and while we’re big supporters of maintaining boundaries and practicing self-care all year round, it doesn’t hurt to have a little extra motivation to set healthy (and/or relaxing) habits.

Think of this thread as the place to check in with your fellow Community members and share how you’re practicing different types of self-care – they can be inspired by our weekly inspo prompts, or based on your own unique self-care needs or beauty intentions. If one theme doesn’t speak to you – by all means, skip it! You can still stop by to cheer on your fellow Community members! 🤗

• Week 1 (1/4-1/10): Perfecting your nighttime skincare routine
  • Week 2 (1/11-1/17): Adding some movement to your day (and post-exercise relaxation!)
  • Week 3 (1/18-1/24): Spending extra time on body care (dry brushing, exfoliating treatments, bath time?)
  • Week 4 (1/25-1/31): Organizing your beauty collection (it can be therapeutic!) 
  • Week 5 (2/1-2/7): Relaxing with home scents and candles
  • Week 6 (2/8-2/14): Experimenting with a new-to-you wellness trend (supplements, rollers, CBD…) 
  • Week 7 (2/15-2/21): Getting a good night’s sleep
  • Week 8 (2/22-2/28): Trying a healthy scalp and haircare routine ◀

Hit the reply button below and let us know – how are you practicing self-care in 2023? Don’t forget to tag any products you’re using to achieve your goals, if applicable, by using the “#” sign!

Re: 2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge: Week 4 - Let's organize our beauty collections!

Your routine sounds perfected to your skins needs @itsfi and as always, your photography is beautifully done 😍

Sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you heal quickly and recover soon 🙏 ❤️ 

Re: 2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge: Week 4 - Let's organize our beauty collections!

Thank you @CynthieLu! I’ve gone through years of trial and error with skincare and my skin’s changing needs. It’s nice to be in a place where I am more aware of what it needs, how different things like weather, what I eat, etc. affect it, and what generally works to treat it. 

I’m on the mend, thank you. 😊 Full range of motion in my arm feels so good and my knee is getting there. The massage (and ice packs, lots of ice packs 🧊) really helped with the puffiness. I’m able to move about without more ease and without having to make modifications, and am very thankful for that. No heels for a while but that’s all good. 

THIS WAS SOOOO THERAPEUTIC I LOVEEE

Way to go @Sophia1732 🥳

I'll admit it does feel awesome when my things are organized and tidy, I recently tidied up my things to organize and figure out what I wanted to pan this month for the Pan It! - 2023 Challenge

I don't always enjoy cleaning but I do like it after. When I clean I'll put on music and have a coffee and go to town. I think I'm okay with how things are right now 😋

i am waking for week 7.  Who doesn't love sleep?

Another sleep lover here @CorgiMommy ! 🖐

Sleep is the absolute best 👌 👍 😍 @CorgiMommy 

I don’t like cleaning either @CynthieLu , but as chaos stresses me so much, I have no choice! 😅

That's true @Saradestin clutter and mess just creates its own stress. Tidy and clean just calms the spirit... it just takes so much work lol!

Week 4 (1/25-1/31): Organizing your beauty collection (it can be therapeutic!) 

I love order, it relaxes me to see clean, organized environments so I keep everything in my house that way, including makeup. My issue comes with lack of space, which makes things get messy even when I try to keep them in order. But I try my best! 😁

I feel the lack of space problems @Saradestin 😅

I just went through my collection a few weeks ago and destashed and reorganized. I love using the Sorbus acrylic organizers. 

I Googled those @faeriegirl they look soo handy! 

Oh man, this thread is such a great idea in general. Just last night I went through some of my samples since I had run out of my night serums, vitamin C serum, moisturizer, toner, and face wash all in a couple weeks of each other. It feels good to organize. I'm not going to lie, I will probably get a jump on next week and burn some nice candles while organizing things.

The sounds like a peaceful and calming organizing session 😌 @snoflakefaerie 

Hi, I'm just starting today. It's crazy, I was in Dollar Tree earlier today, thinking I need to buy all of these organizer trays for my makeup, accessories, and hair/skincare products. And I came up on this community looking for make up classes. Right on time!

That worked out really well @terrilove2023 perfect timing 👌 😁

I love organizing.  It's relaxing for me.  My beauty collection is stored away by brands and types in acrylic storage units.  I started off with one mini one over a decade ago and now I have 5.  Even my brushes are stored by type.

The only reason this got done is because I participated in @haleyvvvv 's 12 days of makeup inventory challenge.  After taking that day's items out to photograph, they wouldn't go back! 🤣  I had to do some on-the-spot reorganizing.  This turned out to be a good thing since most of my makeup is now reorganized and tidy. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/%EF%B8%8FDecember-2022-Challenge-12-Days-of-Makeup-I...

That’s awesome @Titian06 ! You knew how to take advantage of the situation to reorganize 😊

1 Reply
testing