Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What do your eye color tell about you?

• Brown Eyes: The most common trait associated with brown-eyed people is intelligence, with 34 percent of the respondents choosing this trait. Trustworthiness (16 percent) and kindness (13 percent) were other traits associated with the most common eye color. Additional research said that these individuals may also have stronger eye contact skills than blue-eyed people.
  • Blue Eyes: Most respondents felt blue-eyed people were sweet with 42 percent of respondents selecting this trait. They also saw them as sexy (21 percent) and kind (10 percent). One note of interest, their brown-eyed counterparts were seen as intelligent, but only 7 percent of respondents chose intelligence when describing blue-eyed people.
  • Green Eyes: The first quality associated with green-eyed people was sexiness (29 percent of respondents), with creativity (25 percent) and “a little devious (20 percent) rounding out the top three traits.
  • Changing Eye Color: Survey respondents were asked if they would switch eye colors and 60 percent said yes. Unlike the popular 70’s song, most didn’t want to “make their brown eyes blue,” 27 percent of the “eye-color switchers” said they’d choose green as their eye color.

---

Thanks and comment below what your eye color is and if it is true! (what it says that your eye color means)

Tags:

Re: What do your eye color tell about you?

Im green! Ohhh sexiness hahaha.

Interesting post, thank you for sharing. 

Re: What do your eye color tell about you?

No problem! I am trying out things like this and see how everyone reacts! And also thanks for sharing, my eyes are brown! and the description does suit me very well!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing