Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

[Updated 10/3] Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges, the NEWEST way to earn points!

Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges!Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges!

Beauty Insider Challenges are here! Earn up to 500 points» by completing tasks like buying a makeup, skincare, or hair product or by getting a sample. More points = more rewards! (And who doesn’t love that?) Join a Challenge today!

What are you adding to your basket to earn Beauty Insider Points? You’ll earn 100 points for shopping Makeup, another 100 points for Hair, 100 for Skincare, and another 100 points for completing the Skincare Routine Quiz. Plus you get another 100 points for completing all assigned tasks. That’s 500 points!

Hit the reply button below and let us know what you’re adding to your basket!

»Terms apply.

Re: [Updated 10/3] Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges, the NEWEST way to earn points!

Level Up Challenge added as part of App Week

1000007489.png

1000007490.png

Love the idea of getting points for just being VIB or Rouge. 

Re: [Updated 10/3] Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges, the NEWEST way to earn points!

This is a good one @danielledanielle ! 

New Challenge Available!

Thanks to @peculiarzmakeup for pointing this out

1000007415.png

1000007414.png

FYI - Most of these have a minimum spend of USD $25

I'm ordering and about to get to try out the new foundation samples set . I'm excited. Girl anything that helps my under eye circles 

I hope you find something you'll love in the sample set 💓@CaseyOnTheCase 

New challenge is available!

1000004748.png

1000004749.png

 Psyched to see one for empties!!!

1000004751.png

1000004750.png

(Be sure to update your app)

I'm so in for this, yeahy! 🥳 I'm all signed up for the new challenge. 🙏 Thank you for these! @TeamBIC 

@CynthieLu me too.  The tough one for me will be the fragrance since I said I would go through my stash of samples before I buy anything 

That is tough girl! I maybe already ordered something for this challenge lol it was a good excuse to get something I had been thinking about 😉 @CorgiMommy 

CLEAN RESERVE Classic - Mini Rollerball Perfume Layering Set not a bad price either 🙈🙈

1000001519.png

 New Challenge is up!

The four tasks are

Buy a Fragrance Product

Buy a Hair Product

Place an online and pick up in store order (BOPIS)

Get a skin scan

There's definitely a way to get three of these done at once and there's usually a fragrance event (multiplier) in February, so challenge accepted!!!

IMG_5271.png

Finished both current challenges! Some of them are sneaky. You can’t request for samples for an in-store pickup, so you have to put in a second online order.

@TeamBIC   I’m signed up for both Challenges!  Let’s go!

This is a really good challenge! I have gotten a lot of points from it so far 😜😀

Is anyone else unable to access the challenge page now? I just placed an order with hair and makeup products, but now I can't claim it or see my progress.

@ummmaxine I will send you a PM for more information. 

Re: Beauty Insiders! Something new is Coming…

What did I miss?  I was recovering from a medical procedure and didn't have my phone on.  Please let me know.

@TeamBIC Interesting… I am excited for me and scared for my wallet.

I like spending them on the 100-300 point perks so I can try new things without too much risk. If it doesn’t work for me, at least I didn’t spend money on it. 

@TeamBIC Took a peak at it today. I think I have about 300 pending points and I didn’t even leave my chair! I have a few other things I want to buy that line up perfectly with the rest of the points. 😄

Genuinely curious as to what it could be 🤔 my favorite way of spending is redeeming for big prizes.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • Screenshot_20230923-204941__01.jpg
  • 820C9310-9FFA-4C2D-A45D-452541BD66FE.jpeg
  • Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges!
  • IMG_5271.png
  • 1000001519.png
  • 1000004748.png
  • 1000004749.png
  • 1000004751.png
  • 1000004750.png
  • 1000007415.png
  • 1000007414.png
  • 1000007489.png
  • 1000007490.png
testing