Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg

End of September already, BIC! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ‚ Beauty-wise, this has been a month of hydration for me, and that is definitely reflected in my monthly faves. To be honest, a few of the products Iโ€™m shouting out here have actually been at the top of my list for the past couple of months, but theyโ€™ve become so integrated into my regular routine that I almost forgot about them (considering the number of times I wash my hands throughout the day, is it safe to say that the Ouai soap is my most-used beauty product?). Hydration heavy-hitters aside, I wish I could transmit scent through the BIC and out from your screen for you to catch a whiff of the floral magic that is my new go-to Nest perfumeโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hereโ€™s a list of the products I kept coming back to this month:

What about you, BIC? Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button and let us know what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products you were reaching for the most in September. Remember to use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to make it easy for fellow BICers to shop your lists! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

Recently Iโ€™ve been trying to focus on easy everyday items rather than ones for full glam/special occasions, so keep that in mind. 

1. Fenty Skin Fat Water Niacinamide Pore-Refining Toner Serum with Barbados Cherry 

Love this so much! I feel like whenever I apply it my skin gets SO smooth. The more you use it the better it gets. I only got the mini but Iโ€™m almost finished with it. I will definitely be repurchasing.

2. MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Werk She has been a favorite for forever. Iโ€™ve repurchased three times! It is the perfect shade for blush and blends flawlessly, but itโ€™s also the best โ€œyour lips but betterโ€ shade for your lips. Iโ€™ve used it in the summer and in the winter and my love for it never changes!

3. Youth To The People Mini Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 0.5 oz/ 1... I just got this so I canโ€™t say much other than that it smells HEAVENLY. I canโ€™t quite place it but I know Iโ€™ve smelled it before. Itโ€™s almost cinnamony? Either way it smells amazing. I feel super hydrated after but I canโ€™t yet say that it has long-term results/is worth the price.

4. Buxom Lash Volumizing Mascara 0.37 oz/ 10 mL Iโ€™m not even sure that this is the correct one, but I think it is. I love this mascara. Forever and always. It is the most magical lengthening, self curling, full glam or everyday, end of your lash or bottom to top, most perfect mascara EVER! Iโ€™ve bought it multiple times. I keep on in my school bag and use it for travel, I would keep listing and raving about it but that would take to long! Overall she is my number one fave!

image.jpg

โ€ƒ

Canโ€™t wait to get the skin fix product line and the Paulaโ€™s choice skincare to help with my breakout!

September 2022 Favourites 

Hair

1. PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Cleansing Shampoo 7.8 oz/ 230.7 mL 
  2. PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Leave- In Conditioner for Curly & Coily Hair 9.8 oz / Sweet Floral Esse...
  3. JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL 
  4. JVN Complete Instant Recovery Heat Protectant Leave-In Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 
  5. Bumble and bumble Hairdresserโ€™s Invisible Oil Heat Protectant Leave In Conditioner Primer 8.5 oz/ 25... 

Skincare

1. Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g 
  2. Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL 
  3. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Pumpkin Spice 
  4. Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 
  5. Caudalie Beauty Elixir Prep, Set, Glow Face Mist 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

Makeup

1. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush 
  2. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight Enchant 
  3. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent 
  4. Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer 

These are my favourites from September 2022. Most of them I have been loving for years but a few of them are new loves. 5 Products from my loves that I would recommend are the 

1. Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g 
  2. PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Leave- In Conditioner for Curly & Coily Hair 9.8 oz / Sweet Floral Essences of Neroli, Rose, and Patchouli
  3. JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL (great for blowdrying curly hair)
  4. Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
  5. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush

This is in no particular order

Fab favorites list this month, @EmilyManaba!! Somehow this is the first I'm hearing of the Pumpkin Spice version of the Laneige lip mask (one of my beauty holy-grails - I'm still finishing up a festive gingerbread version that @LexBT gifted to me last year! ๐Ÿงก I love how long these things last). 

Good to know the JVN styling milk has been treating your curls well! 

So many good favs @EmilyManaba ! 

thanks 

@EmilyManaba wow, that's an impressive list of favorites!

Thanks, I love trying new things 

@EmilyManaba  Wow great list! 

Most of my September favs are the same as August so I picked out different ones that Iโ€™ve been using all month!!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Cream Eyeshadow Palette Monarch  Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Vanilla  Saie Mini Mascara 101 Lengthening and Lifting Black gifted to me by the lovely @TeamBIC  thank you ladies love it! Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Spicy 

35439AD7-770C-467D-B86A-03AAFA1C17EA.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Yaaaay @ather ๐Ÿ˜Š Love seeing familiar faves! I feel like the SC Monarch palette has become a BIC staple. 

@GeorginaBT  I can see why! Just the best!! 

@ather ughhh ohhh am I going to have to try that mascara?? ๐Ÿคฃ

@lmaster  Maybe. But I havenโ€™t tried Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet  yet either. Right now my top ones are Saie Mini Mascara 101 Lengthening and Lifting Black  and Wander Beauty Upgraded Lashesโ„ข Thickening Mascara  and ILIA Limitless Mascara Duo Set After Midnight these donโ€™t burn my eyes so thatโ€™s a huge plus for me!

@ather  I love the Saie mascara too!

@faeriegirl  I like that it doesnโ€™t burn my eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚ most mascaras bother me!

@ather  Very nice list!

@Ispend2much6  Thanks! Iโ€™ve been keeping it simple! 

So good @ather ! How is the Saie mascara? I love those blush too. We could share stuff I swear. Lol. 

247 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg
  • 227A0682-006D-4E76-B098-9BE6883F4808.jpeg
  • 840BC008-60C6-46EF-8398-485EF2595CCD.jpeg
  • 0948FF7D-33FA-444F-A92D-435430D23C6A.jpeg
  • 09DC33CB-91F6-4FC2-B49A-9456825577AB.jpeg
  • 7779DA01-5924-49DD-AA8E-42DD1A58FF50.jpeg
  • 3D5C580B-9F30-4D79-824A-3627FB606B19.jpeg
  • B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG
  • 69D22F7C-69BC-4FD1-AB02-21FDB5CC392A.jpeg