Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg

End of September already, BIC! 🤯🍂 Beauty-wise, this has been a month of hydration for me, and that is definitely reflected in my monthly faves. To be honest, a few of the products I’m shouting out here have actually been at the top of my list for the past couple of months, but they’ve become so integrated into my regular routine that I almost forgot about them (considering the number of times I wash my hands throughout the day, is it safe to say that the Ouai soap is my most-used beauty product?). Hydration heavy-hitters aside, I wish I could transmit scent through the BIC and out from your screen for you to catch a whiff of the floral magic that is my new go-to Nest perfume… 😌

Here’s a list of the products I kept coming back to this month:

What about you, BIC? Hit the “Reply” button and let us know what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products you were reaching for the most in September. Remember to use the “#” symbol to make it easy for fellow BICers to shop your lists! 😊

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

Thank you @lmaster ! 😘

@Sunnysmom  Yes! I can see how the ilia is on your list. It’s been a fav of mine for a long time!! Is the eyeshadow quad Chanel? It looks gorgeous! 

Oh yes @ather think I remember you do too!🥰 I prefer the volume formula because of brush but I love both! Yup it’s the Chanel more neutral tweed- Brun Et Rose. It’s so easy and smooth to work with! 

Gorgeous photo, @Sunnysmom 🤩

That Chanel tweed quad is so, so pretty. I love that they diverted from the standard velvet cover for it, too 🥰

Aww thank you @eshoe ! 🥰 Means a lot! I agree on the cover, fun idea. And the lining too with the CCs! 

@Sunnysmom Love this tip about layering mascaras, especially since my current mascara in rotation is the Limitless Lash one from ILIA! Might have to try it in combination with another mascara from my stash. 😄

Yes definitely try it @GeorginaBT ! I do it with all of mine. Unlike Goldilocks they’re never just right so I love to layer away! Works well with Wander and the new Tower 28 mascara too , it’s a winner! 

I love your list of favorites @Sunnysmom 

I am intrigued by Tulas sunscreen now 🙂 it sounds really good! You've got me sold lol

My go to is Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 I've never tried thier glow screen but in curious about it too! I am a firm believer in wearing spf 🌞 

Thank you @CynthieLu ! A friend mentioned the Tula and I wanted to try it tho it was hard to tear me away from my HG Glowscreen! Lol Also, a tiny tip regarding the Tula- it may seem to bunch up a little bit before blending it in. Keep at it and it smooths and works itself out 😊. I’ve not tried the Unseen , I’ll have to sometime! Yes, spf is a must for sure! 🥰

@Sunnysmom ,

Your Chanel Tweed Brun et Rose Eyeshadow Quad!  Be still my heart.  ❤️  It's so gorgeous! 

Everything else is beautiful for Fall, also!  Great shades.

Ha @tsavorite , it’s really beautiful and also so easy to work with. Elevated neutral look! Thank you! 😘

@GeorginaBT I've been using Kiehl's Since 1851 Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion 2.5 oz/ 75 mL and can finally put it in my loves after testing.  I used to use philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash 8 oz/ 240 mL but I prefer a version from years ago.  The Kiehl's isn't quite as fabulous, but I'm really enjoying it.  It is grittier and doesn't have as much "cushion" from the suspension, but it's still getting the job done and I'm relieved to have found it.

I’m interested in this Kiehl’s too @greeneyedgirl107.  Good to know! 

@Sunnysmom it IS gritty,  so just be aware.  😀

Good to know thanks @greeneyedgirl107 ! 💞

Ooooh @greeneyedgirl107! I've somehow never seen this Kiehl's exfoliator - "micronized shells and willow herb"! 🤯 Glad to hear it's been working well for you. 😊

@GeorginaBT yes, I think the key is the diatomaceous earth!  It's in this product and the philosophy. 

@greeneyedgirl107  Yay that’s awesome you found one to work! 

@ather it's a relief 😌 

@GeorginaBT excellent choices!! I have a bunch this month, these products I'm reaching for on a daily basis!

IMG_20220928_131228508.jpg

 the Milani liquid contour and undereye brightener are excellent, I'm almost out of the contour already. HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Chocolate Opal by far my favorite blush/bronzer ever!!! Nailed it!! 

Jaclyn cosmetics iced highlighter, is to die for! 

I've been mixing these two Tarte foundations tarte babassu foundcealer™ skincare foundation and Tarte face tape to make the perfect shade for me. 

The three lippies I'm loving, Givenchy Rose Perfecto Hydrating Lip Balm & Gloss 110 Milky Nude Fenty cake shake lippie and ColourPop so glassy shade lucid dreams, ughhh these are amazing!

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.01 oz / 240 mL yep can't stop spraying this, and last L'Occitane immortelle reset, it's so hydrating, I've been using it in place of a daily moisturizer and it's been phenomenal 

Love these @lmaster ! The highlighter and lip balm looks amazing! 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg
  • 227A0682-006D-4E76-B098-9BE6883F4808.jpeg
  • 840BC008-60C6-46EF-8398-485EF2595CCD.jpeg
  • 0948FF7D-33FA-444F-A92D-435430D23C6A.jpeg
  • 09DC33CB-91F6-4FC2-B49A-9456825577AB.jpeg
  • 7779DA01-5924-49DD-AA8E-42DD1A58FF50.jpeg
  • 3D5C580B-9F30-4D79-824A-3627FB606B19.jpeg
  • B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG
  • 69D22F7C-69BC-4FD1-AB02-21FDB5CC392A.jpeg