Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg

End of September already, BIC! 🤯🍂 Beauty-wise, this has been a month of hydration for me, and that is definitely reflected in my monthly faves. To be honest, a few of the products I’m shouting out here have actually been at the top of my list for the past couple of months, but they’ve become so integrated into my regular routine that I almost forgot about them (considering the number of times I wash my hands throughout the day, is it safe to say that the Ouai soap is my most-used beauty product?). Hydration heavy-hitters aside, I wish I could transmit scent through the BIC and out from your screen for you to catch a whiff of the floral magic that is my new go-to Nest perfume… 😌

Here’s a list of the products I kept coming back to this month:

What about you, BIC? Hit the “Reply” button and let us know what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products you were reaching for the most in September. Remember to use the “#” symbol to make it easy for fellow BICers to shop your lists! 😊

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2022 Edition!

I am so glad you like the Necessaire conditioner, @faeriegirl !  Unfortunately, I'm one of those people whose hair felt greasy (but didn't look greasy) after using it.  By the time I cut down enough on the conditioner to eliminate the greasy feel, there wasn't enough to adequately condition my hair.  Like you, I do like the shampoo, but not enough to continue to use after this container is empty.  Maybe I'll look into the Olaplex...🙂

Boy, it's getting chilly! 🥶 I posted my September favourites on my IG @ coralista.meesta already, but here is a quick recap!

1. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 
  2. Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Cream Gloss Berry Blast 
  3. ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment 
  4. WASO YUZU-C Beauty Sleeping Mask 1.7 oz / 50 mL 
  5. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Cherry - just tried this yesterday as my lippie for dinner out and wow, I wasn't expecting it to tingle so much! But it was still a comfortable tingle. It's supposed to be red, but my lips are pigmented so it turned out a little more pink on me. Still super pretty though!

B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG

Great finds this month @Guessgal big fan of ceramide moisturizers, your skin is going to be very nicely looked after come those cold winter months 💙

Whoa I used to love the Waso sleeping mask @Guessgal - thanks for reminding me about it! And yes, I had the same reaction as you did re: the Fenty Gloss Bomb Heat; I've never found a lip plumper that tingles as strongly as this one - I also still find it comfortable (and oddly satisfying!).

@Guessgal 

Does the WAso smell like yuzu?

Love those lippies and we share the love for the Ilia Color Haze pigments @Guessgal ! 

@Guessgal  Great monthly favs!

@Guessgal @I love the retro cream for the colder months too !

@Kim888 @Titian06 I’m going onto my 3rd tub of the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Moisturizer. My skin drinks this up in the winter and I’ve seriously wondered what I’d do without it (probably layer on additional sleeping masks, if that were the case 😅)

Thanks, @Guessgal !  Winter is when I need extra moisture.💧

Ooooh that Ilia is so good, isn’t it, @Guessgal! What shade are you currently loving? I have ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Waking Up on my F&F shortlist…

@eshoe Yesss it is! I’m currently using the shade Before Today, which I love for a monochromatic look since it’s a nice dusty mauve on me. I actually discovered it when looking for a replacement for the Too Faced liquid lipstick in Melted Chihuaha, which I loved using on my eyelids as an all-over eyeshadow instead of as a lippie lol, but sadly it’s discontinued now. I’m thinking of getting the Ilia in shade Sing next, since it looks like a lovely berry 😍

Ooh I will have to take a peek at that shade too, @Guessgal. I love the vanilla cupcake scent on this blush, it’s a nice little perk 😉

@Guessgal - I keep looking at the Lala Retro Whip, but always talk myself out of it.  Maybe this winter will be the year I try it. 😂

@GeorginaBT  Wow! How is it the end of September already 🤯 great favs!!! I think I have a sample of that Nest scent I may need to look for it now! Sounds amazing!!

I can't believe it @ather 🤔 It's still July in my head!! 

And yes, you must smell the Nest perfume! TBH, I was surprised I was drawn to it because I typically don't reach for floral scents, but I think this just changed my mind about that.

Oooh, I need to find myself a sample of that Kilian perfume, @BluePaisley! Their scents are amazing 😍

Great faves, @BluePaisley! I have been interested in trying other MBM products, and lip plumper are always fun. 

@eshoe its my fav lip plumper I’ve tried! 

@BluePaisley  Great favs!

Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • GeorginaBT_0-1663949728859.jpeg
  • 227A0682-006D-4E76-B098-9BE6883F4808.jpeg
  • 840BC008-60C6-46EF-8398-485EF2595CCD.jpeg
  • 0948FF7D-33FA-444F-A92D-435430D23C6A.jpeg
  • 09DC33CB-91F6-4FC2-B49A-9456825577AB.jpeg
  • 7779DA01-5924-49DD-AA8E-42DD1A58FF50.jpeg
  • 3D5C580B-9F30-4D79-824A-3627FB606B19.jpeg
  • B7F731F7-ABE0-4BCE-AF5D-3D7E8D292C25.JPG
  • 69D22F7C-69BC-4FD1-AB02-21FDB5CC392A.jpeg