Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - November 2023Monthly Favorites - November 2023

Happy November, BIC! I’m over here still waiting for that crisp, fall feeling to kick in (it’s still unseasonably warm here in California 😅), but there’s no denying that the Holiday szn is officially here -- ready or not! Speaking of which, I can’t wait to see what new goodies everyone picked up at the Sephora Savings Event earlier this month, if you shopped the sale! As for me, I managed to find a few new favorites in November, but mostly shopped my own stash to keep myself in check. It’s all about ~balance~ 😉.

Here are the products I’ve been loving this November:

You’re up, Community! Hit the reply button and tell us which products made your November Favorites list. Be sure to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2023 Edition!

Here's some of my product stand-outs or favorite discoveries from this month 🙂 cannot believe it is already December. This year has truly flown by but I am very ready for what 2024 has to bring. 

Tatcha Hinoki Hydrating Body Oil 3.38 oz / 100 mL a new discovery, but loving this especially for the morning time. A very light weight and a great fresh smell.

Tatcha Hinoki Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash 6.8 oz / 200 g also a great add to a morning time bath or shower routine, I like the gentle exfoliation and somehow this + the oil just gives me a little serotonin boost. ❤️ 🙂

DIOR Lip Glow Oil Cherry loving this new favorite, not sticky at all and the slight color transformation is perfect. I find myself reaching for this quite a bit. 🙂 

Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm Banana Kiss basically a year-round favorite when it comes to all the Pillow Balms, but the banana flavor and myself have really re-connected throughout the month of November after I cracked open a fresh tube at the beginning of the month. This one definitely is my hands-down favorite from the line ❤️ 🍌

Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant + Superfood Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL out of all my SR face oils I've definitely made the biggest dent in this one in November. I feel like it's a great any-time boost in a skin care routine.

Tata Harper Regenerating BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 4.1 oz/ 120 mL an old favorite but something I've fallen in love all over again and have been reaching for more than ever recently. 

NECTAR Life Nourishing Whipped Soap has been my go-to this month and a new discovery (last time I ordered I believe I got one of these in a bundle with a scrub). I love it so much I'm going to fully switch over to this as a shaving cream because it has been doing wonders for my razor bumps and sensitive skin the fact it's an amazingly moisturizing soap is just the cherry on top. 🍒 Had to stock up on a ton of these during Cyber Week.

NECTAR Life Exfoliating Body Scrub another year-round favorite, found this company in Vegas a few years back because the store-front caught my attention and this scrub has been a staple in my routine ever since. For some reason the skin on my body is extremely sensitive to scrubs and some I've tried can even create a burning sensation. I've never had an issue with any of these in every fragrance available (believe I have tried them all now) and my skin feels so soft, glowy, nourished and moisturized instead of raw or dehydrated (the reaction I get to some other scrubs). Cannot say enough good things about this product, truly. 

Ellis Brooklyn Marvelous CBD Massage and Body Oil 1.0oz/ 30mL has been tremendous for my back, neck and shoulder pain. I'm so glad I picked this up before it left the site, I liked it so much I ended up stocking up at DermStore during Cyber Monday after it sold out it's now dropped to 50% off. Unfortunately, looks like this product (along with the entire Ellis Brooklyn CBD line) may be getting discontinued? 😕 

Screen Shot 2023-12-03 at 11.56.42 PM.png

@QueenMarceline, this is a wonderful list of favorites. The Tatcha Hinoki line really nice - a great way to start or end your day. Oh, I really hope EB is not phasing out her Marvelous line.

@itsfi I can't seem to find the Ellis Brooklyn Marvelous CBD Extra Rich Body Lotion Cream 6.52 oz/ 185 g anywhere and the oil seems to be heavily discounted every where I look. Has also disappeared off the EB site 😞

Here are my November favs! 

IMG_0971.jpeg

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Split End Repair + Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner 4 oz / 118 ml  is amazing!

Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Chilly  creates the best blush look!

Dior cuticle balm is the best!

Rhode tint in toast is the perfect tint! 

Lovely list of favorites this month. @ather.

Oooh I am very curious about Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Split End Repair + Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner 4 oz / 118 ml. (My favorite leave in conditioner is by them but a different line up. 💚 I didn't know they had a leave in the repair line. 🤩)

And the Rhode Tint 😉 perfect you say? Now I really want to hear more. 

@CynthieLu  The leave in is so good! I’ve noticed such a difference in my hair since I started using it. I dye my hair so I have a little damage and it feels so soft now! 

Rhode is so good. My favs are toast it’s a great nude and it looks perfect with my skin tone! I also like the ballet slippers shade. It’s a light pink subtle and pretty! 

Briogeo is a really good line IMO @ather and they've got a pretty diverse range of products. The leave in I use by them is the Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Moisture Leave-In Conditioner 5.75 oz / 170 mL. It's moisturizing but I would love to try the one from the repair line when this bottle is done. 😉 I'm going to add it to my loves list for future reference, thank you!

You may be disappointed in that conditioner @CynthieLu . It was not moisturizing but I believe it was meant for damaged hair. Your hair does not appear damaged to me.

That's very sweet of you too say. I use alot of products to mask it and keep it looking good @Loretta55 💝

I chemically treat my hair every 6 weeks or so, and heat style. It's pretty rough, especially my ends. Using K18, Olaplex and Briogeo (among others 😉) has been very important and extremely helpful. 

I color my hair every four weeks @CynthieLu. According to my hair stylist, I don’t need to use either Olaplex or K18 because I use minimal heat. I only wash my hair once a week. I feel that I need extra moisture so that is the main concern.

I know heat styling is sooooo tough on stands, I just love the way it looks after 😉 @Loretta55 

I agree @CynthieLu @but do not use heat styling too often to help minimize damage. I can always refresh my hair with various styling products or just plain water. Towards the end of the week I just wear my hair in a ponytail.

A huge 'yes!' to the Dior cuticle balm @ather. I wish they sold more of their nail care at Sephora, even if it's only available online. Understand why it might not be worthwhile to stock the color polishes, but there are a couple of nail care items that are really good.

@itsfi  I totally agree! Sephora use to carry it which is when I started using it. I believe they use to stock polish too. But it stopped a few years ago. I wondered why they stopped. Hands down my fav cuticle oil! I love the thickness and how it really penetrates the skin! 

@ather, Dior now has a cuticle care serum in tube form. That’s worth giving a try when you feel like adding another good nail care item to your arsenal. 😉 

@itsfi Oooo I’ll have to try that one next! 

@ather That Briogeo Leave-In Conditioner looks great ❤️

@QueenMarceline  I love it! I feel like my hair has gotten way healthier since using it! 

Ahhh, Dior. So much to love about their makeup and skincare lines. The highlighter is very pretty - inside and out! @faeriegirl 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • Monthly Favorites - November 2023
  • 89CB7801-6A98-4852-A5A3-175CACDFDD43.jpeg
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
  • MTXX_MR20231103_112915227.jpg
  • Screenshot 2023-11-23 170739.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070054744.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070045254.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070051364.jpg
  • Haus Labs Lip Crayon - Mocha Matte