Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png

By sheer coincidence, all of my favorite beauty products this month are looking pretty in pink… 🎀 As we get close to the end of November, I’m curious to know what products members of the Beauty Insider Community have been reaching for the most this month! Temperatures outside are dropping further and further, and my monthly faves have been helping me stay hydrated … no dry, flaky scalp for me this season! 😤

Here is a list of beauty goodies I’ve been loving lately:

Now it’s your turn, BIC! Name the makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products that have been carrying you through the month, because the rest of us are taking notes! Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves. 😉

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

You're a stunner @haleyvvvv! Wow, gorgeous eyes, lips, hair!!! 😍  And, whatever you are doing with your skincare, you keep that up! 👍 Your skin looks beautifully smooth, hydrated, glowy and sensational! 

Thank you so much, @itsfi!! 💖 You are TOO kind. I'm feeling my skin is having too dry of a time, and is a little red, but I am feeling my hair 😄 

This months rockstars are the shu uemura Tsuyu Sleek Blow Dry Hair Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL   I don’t spray it directly to my hair but three sprays into my hands and then I rub them together and coat my near dry hair before finishing off with the blow dryer!  Shiniest lightweight hair!   The heat protection is just a bonus!  Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette burgandy neutrals.  I know I own a zillion palettes but these shadows just meld into my lids with no trace of powderiness, so I keep reaching for it!  Plus it’s a great festive cranberry palette in which the colours work well together. No muddienss or fighting for the blend. NARS Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm  an oldie that’s found some renewed love!  I’ve basically been using this as my first blush application and layering other shades over it for a beautiful blush transition. Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier Red  Oh gosh this lip balm is wonderful!  it’s on me at all times.  It gives a sheer wash if not red but peachy pink colour while delivering mega hydration! ha, I’m cringing I fell in love with it at its price point but I know I’ll be needing a new one within two months max.  TOM FORD Bitter Peach Perfume Set I love the Jasmine and peach combo.  It’s on my Christmas list so hopefully my travel size lasts until then!  It gets sprayed almost as often as my Kilian Apple Brandy.  I like smelling like fruits

7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg

I suppose😆 

@heartsmyface - Would you mind swatching the Dior Backstage palette?  If you've posted swatches elsewhere, let me know where and I'll go there.  Thanks! 🙂

That lip balm looks beautiful @heartsmyface!

@faeriegirl  It’s as hydrating as it looks!  I don’t know what my mental block is, but I love it yet because it’s a balm, I feel like it’s too expensive to buy multiples.  Yet I will buy multiples of lipsticks which will get much less use.   I need to sort myself out.  

I was so happy to see the Shu Uemura hair collection in one of the local stores @heartsmyface. Makes me nostalgic for the days when the makeup collection was in store. I really don't need another hair oil, but ... Shu does make some really nice hair products. Is there a scent on this oil?

@itsfi ha words I speak frequently yet choose to ignore.  There is but I can’t decipher what it is.  It’s a pleasantly light fresh yet sweet (almost floral but more sweet) fragrance.  The ingredients don’t give much hint either.   
Their brushes and shadows are lovely.  And the green bottled cleansing oil!!!  

I am a fan of their brushes and shadows @heartsmyface, though my fave eyeshadow from the brand has been discontinued long ago. Of course. 

@faeriegirl, I really have to try the Gisou hair perfume. So many raves from trusted beauties. I may have to give the tester a try the next time I'm near a Sephora store. 

the weather has been crazy this month where i live! ive been able to pull out my summer shorts, and then had to wear my winter coat all within a few weeks 🤔 that being said, i've still been able to pull out some of my more wintery faves!

@cianni Ooh, I need to check out the Caudalie hand cream. Thanks for sharing! 🥰

@cianni, Color Wow has been one of those brands that have been on my list to try but I've just never gotten around to them.  Your hair always looks so healthy and shiny; am making a note about the shine spray! 😁

@itsfi thank you! i've been on a bit of a hair journey in 2022, so i have tons of recommendations 😂 another few i didn't end up mentioning here (but am in love with) are the BondiBoost Intensive Daily Scalp Spray for Thinning Hair ​with Rosemary 4.23 oz/ 125 mL , Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL , Nioxin Scalp Relief Kit for Sensitive, Dry and Itchy Scalp (very happy i can get this at sephora now) and have finally "panned" my hairbrush (is that a thing? i'm going to make it one - my beloved Drybar Super Lemon Drop had been through a lot). I use the PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Mini Wide Tooth Comb in the shower, and am trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Wet Brush Luxe Detangler now! i used to use the Verb Detangling Brush as well, but i find the bristles a little too rough for me now.

I really like the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush too, @cianni!! Which shades are your favorite?

@haleyvvvv my first one (which coincidentally is my favourite) is in Strawberry Drip. It's just the right amount of coral and pink to give a beautiful flush to the face. i also really like Summertime Wine, even though i mostly wear that in the colder months! i'm currently debating whether or not i need Fuego Flush or Crush on Cupid to add to my collection... 🤔

@cianni Love the Caudalie hand cream!

@SportyGirly125 it's the most underrated product from the whole line!

@cianni I love gifting them to teachers and friends. 

Sadly all my favorites for this month are not available to purchase from Sephora 

AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg

827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png
  • 827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg
  • AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg
  • 7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg
  • PXL_20221127_202540807~2.jpg
  • PXL_20221125_175251649~2.jpg
  • November 2022 Favorites
  • CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg