cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg

Hope the month of May has been blossoming beautifully for you, BIC! 🌷🌹🌼 I went on a bit of a beauty shopping spree last month (which, in full transparency, set me on a personal no-spend challenge in May 😅), so I’ve been taking time to really enjoy some of the new additions to my various routines. Some of my favorite products this month are ones I’ve been looking to try for a while (after being influenced by friends, social media, and – of course – fellow Community members). There’s nothing better than when something works just as you imagined it would! 

Here are the products I’ve been in love with this month:

What’s been working for you lately, BIC? Reply and use the “#” symbol to tag skincare, makeup, hair, and fragrance faves as of late. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

@CorgiMommy Thank you

I haven't tried too many new products this month, but one new thing I've tried and really love are the Benefit Plushtints. They give a really nice blurring effect, are long-wearing, but still don't dry my lips out. 

Benefit Cosmetics Plushtint Moisturizing Matte Lip Tint 12 Purrr 

@PrettyPaint  they sound so nice! I often avoid matte lip products as I tend to find them drying, so I'm glad to hear these don't dry your lips out.

@caitbird I am so happy they aren't drying. I hate how some matte liquid lips give off a cracked, drying effect, but these seem nice and smooth.

@PrettyPaint  Sounds so good! 😊 

Now that's very promising @PrettyPaint ☺️ what a good find! They don't dry your lips at all?  That's the best kind of lip product imo.  Have you tried more than one color? 

@CynthieLu They don't dry my lips, though the condition of my lips is pretty decent right now with the warm weather. Hopefully they will work just as well in the colder months. I've tried both Purrrrr and Red Velvet.❤️

@GeorginaBT I haven't seen that hairbrush before, but it looks really nice.

I've been enjoying it @PrettyPaint! I've been putting more energy towards taking care of my scalp, and unlike my previous hairbrush, this dae brush feels pretty soft and gentle on my scalp while making my hair feel smooth. 

The cute pink color is a little bonus for me too 😋

Oooouhh, nice @GeorginaBT; you have a bunch of beauties for your May faves! 😍 That Ouai serum is a go to of mine - love the results I get! I've wondered about the Patrick Ta bronzer/contour duo - I'm making a note that it is a favorite of yours. How's it been on the "no spend"? I'm thinking June may go from a low-buy to a no-buy/no-spend. 🤔

@itsfi The no spend has gone surprisingly well! 😄 I think what's been helpful for me is to give myself more time to think about if I really want/need something before I make a purchase. So while I'm not spending this month, I am building out lists of what I plan to buy in the future - and when the time comes that my no spend is over, I have a feeling I won't actually want half the things on my list... which will make buying the things I do still want all the more gratifying?! 🤓 Haha, we'll see! If all else, my wallet thanks me. 

I've been applying the Ouai serum on the part of my hair after every shower, and I do feel like my hair looks more dense! It's also seemed to grow faster than it ever has before...

@GeorginaBT there's something oddly fun about assembling that "wishlist" and then allowing yourself the time to build up some anticipation and excitement for when you finally get to indulge 😊.

Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg
  • IMG_5256.jpeg
  • IMG_5615.jpeg
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
  • IMG_5369.jpeg
  • 1000017753.jpg
  • 1000017757.jpg
  • 1000018515.jpg