cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg

Hope the month of May has been blossoming beautifully for you, BIC! ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผ I went on a bit of a beauty shopping spree last month (which, in full transparency, set me on a personal no-spend challenge in May ๐Ÿ˜…), so Iโ€™ve been taking time to really enjoy some of the new additions to my various routines. Some of my favorite products this month are ones Iโ€™ve been looking to try for a while (after being influenced by friends, social media, and โ€“ of course โ€“ fellow Community members). Thereโ€™s nothing better than when something works just as you imagined it would! 

Here are the products Iโ€™ve been in love with this month:

Whatโ€™s been working for you lately, BIC? Reply and use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to tag skincare, makeup, hair, and fragrance faves as of late. I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

@Geww Happy birthday month! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿงก I'm excited for you to try the ONE/SIZE trios too - you gotta share your thoughts once you've given them a test run. 

The Sephora Collection wipes are definitely good when you're in a pinch - I want to try the foot mask! 

@Geww, great to hear you had an amazing birthday month! ๐ŸŽ‰ Those foot masks make such a fabulous treat after a long day - keep on with the pampering! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@Geww  happy birthday month! I'm glad you were able to pick up some good products you wanted, and I hope they all work well for you! I love The Ordinary products for effectiveness & price point. That blush trio looks really intriguing!

Happy birthday month!  ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽˆ @Geww You found so much to love. ๐Ÿ˜€ 

The Ordinary really does has a lot to offer, they make a really nice face oil too, the The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL. It's great one for my face and even on my nails. 

@Geww  Great favs! 

@Geww tithe Ordinary makescdome great products 

You've picked out some real beauties to go up on your top shelf this month @GeorginaBT ๐Ÿ‘Œ I recognize a few of these as community faves and HG's from right here on BIC.

Aaah I knoooo, I think I may follow suit and put myself on a low/no buy after the sales this month finish off. ๐Ÿซฃ 

The new Dior lip oil looks so pretty @SportyGirly125!

@SportyGirly125  Such gorgeous photos. The ouai/tower collab gloss looks so nice.

@PrettyPaint @Thank you 

The SDJ perfume mists @SportyGirly125! I need to get my hands on them - do you have a favorite? 

@GeorginaBT @I love the pink one Sol de Janeiro Summer รฉ Amor Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL  out of the three. I love floral scents in general. 

Gotta love the sdj and the ouai!! @SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125, what a nice lineup of mists and hair and lip oils for faves this month. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi @Thank you

@SportyGirly125  very nice faves, and beautiful pictures!

@caitbird Thank you

@SportyGirly125  Nice favs! 

@ather Thank you 

So much fun stuff @SportyGirly125 

Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg
  • IMG_5256.jpeg
  • IMG_5615.jpeg
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
  • IMG_5369.jpeg
  • 1000017753.jpg
  • 1000017757.jpg