cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

Fabulous list of favorites, @Sunnysmom!

I figure if I wear them most days of the month then they qualify @curlychiquita ! 😂🥰

@Sunnysmom ,

Your Hermes Un Jardin a Cythere Eau de Toilette Travel Spray sounds so interesting!   

Hermes Le Jardin de Monsieur Li is one of my favorite scents. 

Ooh @tsavorite that’s one of mine too!! Love it! And a bunch of others ! Wearing HERMÈS Un Jardin sur le Nil Eau de Toilette as we speak! 💞

@Sunnysmom. We're Parla twins!

It’s so ethereal @Ispend2much6, just love it! 

( How are you liking your new LBR?! I bet Nude Red is good on you. I have and love that shade too!) 

The last couple of months I really haven't had any major favorites but THIS month I felt like I had so many!

20230529_091912.jpg

• The Sugar Drizzle Sugar Dreams palette is my perfect pairing palette.  I love the colors as well as the formula and the longevity of the shadows literally outperforms everything else I own.
  • After finishing off a very subpar moisturizer I was thrilled to reintroduce the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer again for the warmer months--my skin LOVES this.
  • As a general rule I'm very loyal to my Farmacy Green Clean balm and I haven't found any cleansing oils that I actually liked--until now.  The Tatcha Camelia Cleansing Oil is so good.  It's giving Farmacy a run for its money.
  • Continuing with the oil trend, the Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL is a newfound love; this has completely replaced the Verb Ghost Oil in my routine.
  • Dae was kind enough to send me the dae Agave Dry Heat Protection & Hold Styling Mist 5 oz / 150 ml ahead of launch and it was a surprise hit.  Usually these types of styling products and texturizing sprays leave my hair feeling stiff or "dirty" but this doesn't and it actually still helps my straight hair hold a curl and a little volume.  Mind blown.
  • Eye cream is one of those skincare products that I've never found that I needed but the Skinceuticals AGE Eye Balm has changed my mind; I literally look forward to using this because it makes my undereyes feel so much smoother and more hydrated.  
  • Finally, last summer I was gifted the TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil from @TeamBIC and I got some use out of it but it was something I'd just use here and there occasionally.  I pulled it out again at the beginning of the month and I've literally used it every day since; I can't get enough of the scent!  I'll even put it on again sometimes right before bedtime just so that I can smell it as I go to sleep 😴.  It'll be completely gone by the end of Summer at the rate I'm using it!

@CookieGirl1 your favorites photo is gorgeous!!

@lmaster aww, thanks!

What a great array of faves, @CookieGirl1! I had to laugh at your relief in finishing a 'subpar moisturizer' to get back into the swing of things with your Tatcha. I can relate in so many ways 😄 Let's just say I have enough neck creams to last a lifetime.

Your idea of going to sleep with that TF just sounds so relaxing, like falling asleep on the beach.  

@eshoe Ughhh, I was SO happy to be finished with my other moisturizer!  The first day using my Tatcha again was like being reunited with an old friend, lol.  As for the Tom Ford oil, I honestly felt kind of "meh" about it last summer but so far already this summer I can't put it down!

‘An old friend,’ you say @CookieGirl1? I have a few of those too 😂

@eshoe I low-key love the feeling 💕.

Awesome favorites @CookieGirl1 ! It is great that you had so many this month! I have to take my TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil out as well! 😍

@Saradestin It's absolutely been a rediscovered love.

@curlychiquita I love both the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer and the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer but it's going nice to have the Water Cream again for the daytime as the weather gets warmer.

@CookieGirl1 ,

You have a great Hits List!  The Tatcha Water Cream Moisturizer and the Tatcha Camelia Cleansing Oil are both so good! 

It's great to hear you are loving the Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil!

@tsavorite I love finding new favs and rediscovering old ones :).

The Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil does such a gpod job of removing sunscreen @CookieGirl1 .

@Ispend2much6 I never thought that I'd actually like a cleansing oil--granted, I've only tried four or five other formulas but I didn't like any of them--but I can't believe how much I genuinely love this one.

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg