cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png

Sun’s out, BIC! 🌞 Although the San Francisco Bay Area inevitably experiences random bits of cold and fog throughout the year, I think it’s safe to say that it’s starting to warm up over here on the west coast. I’ve personally been looking forward to the hotter weather – do some of my favorite beauty products of the month give away that I’m manifesting an early summer?! 🙏

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for most in May:

What about you, BIC? Let me know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products you’ve loved most this month by hitting the “Reply” button. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves, too!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2023 Edition!

Hey,

I can’t belive that is already summer so i wanted to share my favorites.

- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer 410N 

Beautiful natural finish and is so hydrating

- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Always An Optimist 4-in-1 Prime & Set Mist 2.87 oz/ 85 mL 

Hydrating and does not break me out

- MILK MAKEUP Pore Eclipse Mattifying + Blurring Transfer-Proof Setting Spray 2.87 oz / 85 ml 

Is not drying but still blurs and lasts all day

- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush Nearly Apricot 

I just finnished mine and will be repurchasing. Melts into the skin so easily and looks beautiful on olive coloured skin

- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel 

Best brow pencil and brow gel to ever exist. The gel keeps my brows in place and fills them in at the same time

- HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Cream Glow Hydrating Lipstick Boss Chick 

I bought one shade and loved it so much that i went back to sephora the next day and bought all the other shades

- Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots 

This addiction is going to put me it debt

- Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Day Dots 

As Barbie once said “I love it"

- Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 

"I dont care, i love it"

- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL 

This scrub is the best thing that has ever happened to my scalp

- PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Detangling Nectar 12 oz / 354.9 mL 

As someone with 3C curls i love this detangler

- COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment 6.7 oz/ 200 mL 

I will repurchase this for life

I made many new favorites in May and early June. Some not so new but I use more often. Cosmetics wise I'd say Westman Atelier blush (stick). Maybelline Superstay Ink lip crayon in Enjoy the View (red bean).  I also enjoyed Butter Topicals tint for face. Perfume wise I enjoyed Nest Balinese Coconut and Armani My Way le parfum the most out of new fragrances I've tried or purchased. I also found a better sunscreen without a ton of chemicals and that's Vacation mineral sunscreen. It's much more than what I'm used to paying but at least it's not advertising no avobenzene etc but it's chocked full of homosalate etc. Which was a shame b/c the sunscreen worked really well but had homosalate. And Vacation mineral sunscreen does not have their infamous strong coconut smell.

May favorites💗💗💗IMG_2731.jpeg

I was so happy to see my TJs had the Brazil Nut body wash, scrub, and body butter. The scrub and body butter were loves from last year and the body wash is really nice too! I had never tried Elta MD before and it was offered during Beautypass free gift Friday. I am so happy I picked up, it is one of the best SPFs I’ve tried. Glossier After Baume Moisture Barrier Recovery Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL has been fantastic for dry skin. Ellis Brooklyn SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.3 oz/ 10 mL is the perfect scent for summer! 🌞 

@faeriegirl I LOVE that TJ line!! Great picks 

@faeriegirl  Great favs! 

@faeriegirl  I saw those at TJ's and wondered how many BIC members would buy them!  I'm glad you got them.

I have honestly been loving the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm . I’ve been dying to try this for a long time and was gifted a mini to try! I love how gentle it is on the skin while washing away makeup, spf and any debris! It doesn’t sting my eyes like other cleansing balms too!

I also love the green clean but i havent been able to find it online or instores latley

@Aliece98  That’s awesome you’re loving that balm!! 

That’s a great one @Aliece98 

Oh, this is such a goodie, @Aliece98! Plus as others have mentioned, the limited edition scents are almost good enough to eat 😋 

That is a community favorite 😍 @Aliece98 It works so well. And the limited editions they came up with for scents are yummy too. 😉 Great pick!

@Aliece98 I'm glad that you were able to try out a mini!  You should definitely check out some of their limited edition scents, too.

Absolutely! I’ve been eyeing the Farmacy Strawberry Shortcake Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz / 100 mL Strawberry Shortcake especially 

I'm a huge fan of the farmacy balms, @Aliece98 I'll say the strawberry shortcake fell short for me in the fragrance department 

@lmaster aw man, that’s such a bummer to hear! This scent sounded so promising. Definitely going to keep an eye out for the next limited edition scent release and cross our fingers that the fragrance is up to par.

@Aliece98 you might like it, if I was you, if you have a chance to smell it before you buy it, I would recommend it 

I've been loving Verb too! 

@Samtian  Great favs! I have been also loving Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil so good! 

294 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT_0-1684943025623.png
  • 77927C0E-71D6-4C77-8FB7-77D43E88EB5A.jpeg
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
  • May 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
  • IMG_20230524_095351467.jpg