cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png

June marks that we’ve already made it to the halfway point of the year, woohoo! Can you believe it, BIC? The time has come again to take a look back and reflect upon all the things that brought us joy this month in other words, it’s time to share our June monthly favorites! 🌻

Here are the items that brought me a little extra sparkle to my days in June:

Also, I’m giving a special shout out to the The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL – I’ve been using this a lot as a power combo for my face and body! It helps me with the bumpier areas on my skin and I love adding it as a bit of #selfcare in my post-shower routine.

What sparked joy for you this June? Whether they’re skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness goodies (new faves or old loves), the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what you’ve been loving this month. Reply below and use the ‘#’ sign to tag those fave products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

@idanyd, I’ve heard good things about that lip balm. Is it one you use night and day?

@Anna2BT I haven't had time to put together a list of my June faves yet, but I love yours!

I have really been into Biossance lately - I especially love the Sunshine Set curated by Reese Witherspoon!

Biossance The Sunshine Set – Reese Witherspoon Favorites 

The Patrick Ta gloss and Rare Beauty blush are also faves!!!

Ugh I contemplated that Biossance set just for the case, @Tamara76 - it looks adorable!

The case is fabulous @eshoe ! Did you wnd up getting the set?💗

@Tamara76 I talked myself out of it as i am still working my way through the jumbo size spf and the lip balm as well….but that case is so, so pretty 🤩

@Tamara76 that Biossance The Sunshine Set – Reese Witherspoon Favorites is sooo pretty! 😍

I totally agree @Anna2BT and the products are wonderful💗

My June faves!!

IMG_20220627_121234066.jpg

AG re coil Ive tried other brands of gel, but this one is one I keep getting amazing results from 

tarte knockout daily exfoliating cleanser 4.19 oz/ 124 mL another love, this will be in my rotation permanently,, leaves my skin so soft and never dries it out, gentle enough for everyday use 

Kopari sun shield body glow @SportyGirly125 gifted this to me and I'm so grateful!! IMPRESSIVE!!!!  I lathered this on my boys and I the first time we went swimming and usually they get red regardless if it's the first time out in the sun no matter how much sunscreen I reapply,,,,, needless to say,,, none of us had any redness from the sun!!

Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother 3.3 oz/ 100 mL clearly I forgot how fabulous this product is,,,I started using it again and my curls LOVE IT 

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear I've been addicted to this scent/flavor this summer, it's grape laffy taffy scented goodness 🤤

Laffy Taffy, now that brings back some great memories @lmaster 😂 

@eshoe isn't that funny, because when I was a kid, I would always get grape laffy taffy at the pool!! 

@lmaster  ooooo I also agree I love Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme 3.3 oz/ 100 mL  I always use it!! And the langeine gummy bear is my fav too. 👯‍♀️ 

They both are perfection!!! @ather 🙌

@lmaster can I ask you if the laneige gummy bear scent is similar to the berry one? we don't have the gummy bear one here sadly, so I just wanted to know if I'm missing out a new lip balm or not 😂

@Skunk12puzzola I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news,,, but you are majorly missing out 

@lmaster oh no!! 🤣

@Skunk12puzzola it has a very sweet grape scent. Similar to children’s cough syrup. I loved the Berry and am now trying to finish this jar so I can move on. 

@eshoe I love my berry one too, I have it in the lip glowy balm formula, as you already know. In the jar, I have the vanilla one, really nice too!! LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Vanilla 

Which formula do you prefer, @Skunk12puzzola - the tube or the jar?

@eshoe both, tbh. But if I will buy other flavors, it will be in the tube because it's easier to have on hand. In my opinion, those jars have way too much product in them. Mine will be expired for sure, before I will be able to finish it. Last time I was in a sephora store, I wanted to buy the lemon one LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask Lemon Sorbet , but then I decided to skip it because my vanilla one is fairly new (I bought it in February), and another big jar was too much. But, I was craving lemon scented lip balms, so I bought the lanostick from lanolips. It's small, in a stick form (so, easy to have on hand and to keep it in my bag if I'm on the go), it smells slightly citrusy and I'm happy with my purchase!!

The Lanolips are good, @Skunk12puzzola. And the scents tend to be along the same path. You are wise to stick with the tubes. A FS jar took me nearly two years to finish, with daily use. For the money and performance, the Laneige is hard to beat! 

@eshoe I like a lot of brands...I like fresh sugar, I like laneige too, but I think that lanolips is also nice (I also have the coconutter tube one), I like my erbolario ones (italian brand), the dior lip glows, my carmex ones, the one from sol de janeiro.....it's a long list 🤣

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png
  • BB712235-2D0B-4646-B146-D4A07ACEC732.jpeg
  • E454D94D-0049-479B-AE6D-32EDD277910C.jpeg
  • Skunk's June lip balm faves
  • June 2022 Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_20220627_121234066.jpg
  • DA975CC6-5BD9-4805-AF10-5BDAF9781351.jpeg
  • D1BE4FC5-31E9-4008-99D4-8623F986CA48.jpeg
  • B73816E2-D656-49EF-A9A2-9C371BBBF672.jpeg
  • 2E665A69-63E0-4E8E-8A09-A4715F0D7F6C.jpeg
  • 18497A55-F092-413E-802D-CDE7A4918BBC.jpeg
  • Hollywood Filter, PM Satinallure lipstick Veiled Rose, EM bronzer, Chanel Vert Emeraude
  • 7DF003BE-D4B4-4DE3-BB07-C4A816ABD80B.jpeg
  • 27E59F11-B131-49DB-BC14-2F7F9C64C08F.jpeg
  • 618C933D-1B01-4E5B-9BE6-3D83CBC524E8.jpeg
testing