cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1690224151700.jpeg

Happy July, Beauty Insider Community! ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž I feel like life can sometimes slow down a bit during the summer, but with packed weekend itineraries this year, I feel like Iโ€™m constantly on the go (anyone else with me? ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ). I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ve quite achieved hot girl summer status, but Iโ€™m trying my best to stay feeling glowy, clean, pretty and HAPPY! โœจ I have good friends, nice warm weather, and awesome beauty products to thank for getting me there.

Here are just some of the products Iโ€™ve been reaching for the most this month:

What about you? ๐ŸŽค Let us know what makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products have stood out the most to you this July, and donโ€™t forget to use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to tag them!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2023 Edition!

@GeorginaBTI forgot to post this.   Love ,love #Virtue Clarifying & Exfoliating Scalp Treatment 5.0 oz/ 150 mL  Fabulous product that left my scalp clean and my haircsoft and shiny.  Just make sure to give it a really good rinse.

@missaa8 I've never used self-tanner before, and I find these so easy to use! I mix a few drops into Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Brightโ„ข Visibly Brightening and Smoothing Body Cream with Vitamin C 8.1 oz / ... (I love the smell of this!) and I'm good to go. I find the color looks fairly natural on me too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sounds like the beach bod I've always wanted,  @GeorginaBT ๐Ÿ˜‰

July Favoritesโค๏ธ
IMG_2936.jpeg

I am loving the NatureWell cream, it is so close to SDJ bumbum. The Rare Beauty eyeshadow stick is so pretty and very easy to blend! Influenster spoiled me last month with 2 awesome products. I love the new Pat McGrath blush sticks. They blend so well and are not overly pigmented so I can get a nice natural flush of color. The Gucci gorgeous magnolia smells so good. I am not usually a fan of Patchouli but itโ€™s not overpowering. 

@faeriegirl  great favs!! I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s august already! 

Nice choices this month! @faeriegirl Selena's eyeshadow sticks look so beautiful, it's nice to hear they perform well too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh the irony of loving makeup yet not loving the feel of it during these warm months! The less and smoother the better! I tried some new minis/new releases looking ahead to F and Family and am very pleased with them. @GeorginaBT I want to try the Ouai Body Wash. Bet itโ€™s delicious and if it too makes me even an old er girl hot summer girl Iโ€™m in! 

IMG_1097.jpeg

goop GOOPGLOW Vita-C Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL - I wasnโ€™t sure about this as my dark circles are so tricky but honestly I can say I think mine are diminished from using this for well over a month. It also gives that added illumination and is not sticky. You only need a teeny bit and it absorbs nicely. Def buying the full size of this next week! 

#Augustinus Bader The Serum with TFC8ยฎ  is an investment but this is a great pairing with the other AB creams. Never tacky , my makeup goes on easily and the glow from this is noted. Also I think my little freckle dark spots are diminished too. Win win. I may have to go for it during the event, ugh , tho this little sample has lasted a long time. 

La Mer The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL is perfectly light for the summer yet gives my dry skin enough moisture. Love this stuff and a small jar is enough! 

MERIT Brow 1980 Volumizing Eyebrow Pomade Gel Black Brown is truly the easiest, quickest thing for my sparce brows and feels so light for summer time like you donโ€™t anything on. I always come back to this it seems. 

Westman Atelier Liquid Super Loaded All-Over Illuminator Drops with Vitamin C Peau De Pรชche - I think Iโ€™ve worn this every day since I got both it and Rosรจ ! The most natural glow that is great on its own. I will mix them with other stuff for fall but wow these are just so pretty wether on the cheek or subtly done all over. 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Matte Lip Blur Liquid Lipstick Ruby Blur has never left my bag nor lips in forever. What a beauty of a formula and shade. Iโ€™m not a liquid lip fan but this formula has won me over! 

Some swatches below.

(The book is an ongoing summer project because I love Brit history and I can never for the life of me keep track of all of the royals! ๐Ÿ˜ญThis one is old and was recommended from my friend who knows it ALL and swears itโ€™s the best one. Lol Itโ€™s been a British Queens, Marie A, Catherine the Great, Sisi  kind of summer on my tv. Send help. ๐Ÿฅน) 

Spoiler
Rosรจ, PรชcheRosรจ, PรชcheIMG_9802.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Great favs! Iโ€™m glad you found some new favs. I canโ€™t wait for the sale too! My cart is ready!

Iโ€™m ready to @ather ! Not too many but who can resist these fun sales! I have to look and see what you posted on your wants list!  Is it on Sephora Friends and Family Sale 2023 Whatโ€™s in Your Basket? ?! ๐Ÿค—

@Sunnysmom  I havenโ€™t posted it yet. But I will! 

Look forward to it @ather ! ๐Ÿฅฐ I canโ€™t decide! 

Lovely choices @Sunnysmom.

Ooh the friends and family would be the time to restock Augustinus Bader The Cream with TFC8ยฎ Face Moisturizer

I had a trial size, and it was incredible! I agree with everything you said. Glowy face and my skin was smooth. ๐Ÿ˜

Itโ€™s so nice isnโ€™t it @CynthieLu . I love the feel and effect from their stuff. Drats!! ๐Ÿคฃ Definitely a good time to grab it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I've mostly been using up products that I haven't been all that thrilled with, including the jar of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream that @TeamBIC sent to us in last summer's gratis box.  I opened the new bottle of Verb Body Lotion that I purchased earlier this month.  I forgot just how much I like this lotion!  It leaves my skin hydrated and soft.  There's a bit of a scent, but it's not too noticeable. 

I like Verb's ghost line of hair products @Titian06 I'm so intrigued to hear they have body care items? No way! ๐Ÿ˜„

@CynthieLu - Verb Body Wash 12 oz/ 355 mL and Verb Body Lotion came out a year or two ago.  I've been using both on and off since their release.

Hi everyone ! Here are my monthly favorites and most of them are blushes. I always gravitate around pink shades and all new blushes releases made me so happy ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Too Faced Cloud Crush Blurring Blush in shade Candy Clouds. Iโ€™ve already 2 others shades in my collection but I really wanted to try this beautiful pink one and Iโ€™m not disappointed at all. Itโ€™s pretty! The formula is blurring, I like it. 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Feelin' Cheeky Clean Amplifying Talc-Free Blush Duo Ex-Girlfriend I got it recently and I love it ! The shade is honeymoon phase. Both of the shades have purply/blue undertones which I like. The formula is smooth and buildable. You can use each shade separately but when you layer them itโ€™s better because the radiant one gives back life to the makeup. Love the scent of it ! 

PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crรจme & Powder Blush Duo She's Giving ok this one is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I like the formula. I already have the shade she is blushing in my collection. I just noticed that the powder blush looks like the same as the haus labs Dragon fruit Daze when I both swatched them. But Iโ€™m still keeping the Patrick ta one because the cream blush looks very pretty, like youโ€™re flushing. If you love pink youโ€™ll like this one as well. 

Natasha Denona Macro Tech Eye Crayon High Pigment Pencil Eyeliner Willow This one was a surprise ! I mean I didnโ€™t really liked it at first but after using it few times I really enjoyed it. The pigmentation is great and it lasts longer than I excepted into my waterline. This deep green shade is gorgeous ! 

Givenchy Mini Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder I already have the bigger size in shade Mousseline acidulรฉe and I went for the mini in Voile rosรฉ because I saw it so many times on TikTok. I love it ! Itโ€™s blurring and brightening. And Iโ€™m French so I need to support French brands ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Iโ€™m joking ! I think this powder is great for combo and textured skin like mine. It blurs my pores and smooths my under eyes. 

Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer love love love this concealer ! I reach to this one during the entire month!!! I had hard time to figure out how it work with powder on top but now I know how to make my under eye looks smooth with it. I tell you that because when I used it couple of times it looked cakey and separates but when I set it with CT flawless finish powder it looks phenomenal, MAGNIFIQUE ! and doesnโ€™t budge or has minimal creasing. It has an impressive coverage and feels hydrating. And I have dry under eyes so I swear it works (for me. I looooove it ๐Ÿ˜ it works nicely with the Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Color Corr... 

F8E6D456-59E2-4535-B8A3-0E647FD0E445.jpeg

โ€ƒ

F0817424-9FBC-4E73-A022-DD5FE0E4A123.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@frenchycyrine Great items! Lots of pretty pink blushes ๐Ÿ’—

Yes that hot pink fuchsia blush is so gorgeous.

105 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1690224151700.jpeg
  • DE15C982-F7A1-491F-B78B-66D30A62B4D7.jpeg
  • IMG_8829.jpeg
  • IMG_4088.jpeg
  • IMG_20230712_093016825.jpg
  • Ami Cole 5/17 (initial application)
  • Ami Cole 5/17 (stain left behind after oil wears off)
  • Sephora Collection 04 Laid Back (2 coats)
  • Tatcha in action
  • July 2023 Favorites.jpg
  • Ami Cole Lip Oil x3.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230727_114159503.jpg
  • F8E6D456-59E2-4535-B8A3-0E647FD0E445.jpeg
  • F0817424-9FBC-4E73-A022-DD5FE0E4A123.jpeg
  • Rosรจ, Pรชche
testing