Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2022Monthly Favorites - February 2022

Hello, February! 😍 It’s the season of love, and we enjoyed hearing how you all celebrated V-Day in @Kim888's thread: Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Share your Plans, Looks and Decorations looks for V-day fun! Whether you spent it with a special someone, your family, your favorite gals and pals (or maybe your Valentine was the mail-person delivering your latest Sephora order? 🥰), I think we can all agree on one thing – our love for all things beauty is what unites us here in the BIC! So let’s talk February favorites!

Here are the products I’ve falling in love with this month (and in some cases, back in love!):

Tell us your February product loves! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you discovered (or rediscovered) this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag your faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

PXL_20220302_033225494.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Vegan Makeup Remover and Cleansing Brush 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 

Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder 4 

CLINIQUE High Impact™ Easy Liquid Eyeliner Black 

Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer Gilty 

Lancôme Mini Monsieur Big Mascara Mini Size Black - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL 

belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb 3.37 oz/ 100 mL 

The theme is paramours 💓💞

The crush: Sephora Cleansing Brush

I'm loving my current skincare routine, with the cleansing brush offering a nice gentle exfoliation.  It pretty much gets a lather with cleanser and no charging needed.

The supportive beau: Belif Moisturizing Bomb

I love pressing and patting the belif cream into my skin.  It just feels nice and my skin has a nice glow to it, and because it's so thick, I love the texture and how little I need to cover my face and decolletage.

The fling/quickie 😂😉 Clinique Easy liner

Flicking a cat eye is so easy with this pen.  It's not an inky black, but you can easily layer it for more intensity.

The one that lets you shine: MJ Gilty

I mean, the giant pan alone makes this a winner.  I bought this a while ago, and use it often... Barely made a dent.  And, now I'm using it with a beauty blender.  My goodness

The little guy with big personality: Big Monsieur

I rotate this mascara in and out of my routine, but it's so good.  Big lashes, but they look feathery without feeling clumpy or crunchy.

The bad boy: DDG alpha beta pads

I'm scared to use these pads daily, even though you can, but sometimes I do.  And I feel a little guilty, but then I look at my skin.  Zits, dried up.  Oily, nah.  Glow, yes. THESE pads.

Mr perfect: LM Candleglow

I keep forgetting I have this, but I realized after the HG ambient lighting palette (volume III) that I already have my Mr. Perfect.  It gives a nice filter effect to the skin without looking powdery.  And it has paired well with my sample of Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid 10 Neutral , which...

The one that got away: CT Beautiful Skin

I should have purchased this, but alas, I have all these foundations I need to use up 😔.  This formula is great for those dry months because of the HA.  It didn't break like my foundation sometimes did, and I suspect the HA is why.  Didn't oxidize either, and its coverage is great (medium), lives up to its name.

@danielledanielle I'm literally 🤣 over your quickie!! Super fun theme!!

@danielledanielle  Great picks!!!! I also love the sephora brush!!!

Great commentary @danielledanielle - what a joy this was to read! Adding that Clinique liner to my list of liquid liners to try. I don’t mind having to do a couple of layers, much better than one that I have to re-do because I’ve messed up my line!

You’re just a riot @danielledanielle , love this post! 💞 Love the Dr Gross peels too and that brush looks terrific. 

TY @Sunnysmom 

@danielledanielle I love seeing Clinique in people’s favorites! Their eye liners and mascara are the only ones I use, such an underrated brand. I recently picked up CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser and am really enjoying it for my under eyes. My eyes can be really watery and sensitive during allergy season, and the Clinique line never irritates my eyes. 

I remembering you posting that before @alexasteph .  You're right, the brand doesn't get the praise it should.  They make consistently good items that are easy to use.  It's not the most alluring brand with the way beauty is now, but it's definitely one for standards/HGs.  My mom swears by the CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ , my BF got me on the bottom lash mascara,  CLINIQUE Bottom Lash Mascara Black and there's always CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Black Honey in my repertoire.

@danielledanielle Haha yes I talk about Clinique a lot on here! But when you say it’s not like alluring or trendy, that’s actually one of the things I love about it. Classic, dependable, a workhorse brand. I found myself gravitating a lot more to those sorts of brands after I started to be turned off by the marketing driven brands. Black Honey was one of the first “adult” lipsticks I wore, it’s so great!  

@danielledanielle Aww love your theme.  MJ Gilty is so pretty and also love the pan size and Lancome Monsieur is also a fav for me.  Great monthly favs.

@SportyGirly125 , TY!  They are great products, right?!?  Perform well, can always go back to them ❤️

@Margalee Yay! I love hearing about a Sephora Collection favorite. Definitely easier on the wallet when you finding yourself needing to restock 😅 That mask sounds so refreshing.

My love for February was originally a dislike which grew on me. It is LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask Sweet Dreams . I forced myself to use it but I started to notice that my lips were more moisturized and even a bit fuller looking. It starts as a cooling feeling that lasts for a couple of hours. In the morning my lips are not as dry as normal. This will most definitely be a repurchase.

@Loretta55 Thanks for sharing! I love when a dislike turns into an unexpected fave! I was eyeing that lip mask as well!

Really good to know @Loretta55 thank you for telling us! 

You are very welcome @Sunnysmom. It caught me by surprise.

@AlexBT I've had the wander mascara in my loves for at least a week,,, it will be mine 😂 my Feb favorites are

IMG_20220301_101742482.jpg

Drunk Elephant O-Bloos™ Rosi Glow Drops with Vitamin F Natasha Denona Glam Face & Eye Palette Light Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 500 mL ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood Shiseido Eyelash Curler Eyelash Curler thank you @SportyGirly125 for the beautiful palette and floral arrangement! 

AWWWWWWWW @lmaster  & @SportyGirly125 

That floral arrangement is just gorgeous, @lmaster💗 @SportyGirly125 is beyond talented!

@eshoe I'm so honored to receive such a special gift!! @SportyGirly125 touched my heart so deeply!!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2022
  • BAC2A6FC-E407-4C33-9F1B-1E5EAED38CE3.jpeg
  • C21E5A6A-9E09-409D-B6AD-D50149C6BD37.jpeg
  • 190821BA-228C-4364-863D-CA0A397D69EB.jpeg
  • 2F9EB835-2304-449F-A128-17495C659325.jpeg
  • february favorites.jpg
  • february favorites atelier.jpg
  • 20220226_163751.jpg
  • 6560EBED-F97C-4176-92B6-D56D0163FFF2.jpeg