Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2022Monthly Favorites - February 2022

Hello, February! 😍 It’s the season of love, and we enjoyed hearing how you all celebrated V-Day in @Kim888's thread: Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Share your Plans, Looks and Decorations looks for V-day fun! Whether you spent it with a special someone, your family, your favorite gals and pals (or maybe your Valentine was the mail-person delivering your latest Sephora order? 🥰), I think we can all agree on one thing – our love for all things beauty is what unites us here in the BIC! So let’s talk February favorites!

Here are the products I’ve falling in love with this month (and in some cases, back in love!):

Tell us your February product loves! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you discovered (or rediscovered) this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag your faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

20220226_163751.jpg

The candle is from Goose Creek and it's their Peach Rings scent.  It was brand new last year and I kicked myself because I only grabbed one before they sold out so I was prepared this year.  I bought 10 😂.  It smells EXACTLY like Peach Rings candy and the throw is a 10/10 in a large room!  Right next to it I have my new candle torch lighter; how did I never own one of these before?!  So much nicer than a stupid butane lighter.

I re-fell in love with Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment (not that I've ever stopped loving it but somehow I needed it more this month) and since I finished off a different hair oil I opened up the Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL and remembered how good it is!

The BK Beauty 106 brush is supposed to be for foundation but it's currently my favorite cream blush brush and my new body wash love is from Native's Baked By Melissa collection.  You can find some of the collection at Target but this body wash is exclusive to the Native site and I swear, it smells spot-on like Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies 🍪.

Mmmmm sweet and fruity candles are the best, @CookieGirl1!

@eshoe If it smells like I could eat it, I want it 😁

@CookieGirl1  Great favs. That candle sounds great!!

@ather swoon-worthy.  I'm a sucker for sweet or fruity candles so this one checks those boxes 🙂

@CookieGirl1 I’ve only used sample sizes of Good Genes before and was impressed with its strength and the results. Ulta has included as part of a points multiplier promo so I was considering finally purchasing it since I have recently run out of my current lactic acid and also think it’s time switch it up with something stronger. 

@alexasteph I LOVE it.  It's gentle but I swear that it works some kind of voodoo on my skin.  I first started using it a few years ago and it's one of those products that I always use especially if I'm having just a little more noticeable skin texture issues or if I just feel like I want a stellar skin day; it's one of the few things that literally gives me overnight results.

@CookieGirl1  I had to laugh when I read about the butane lighter; I've never been adept at using those, so I understand why you love the candle torch.

Going to have to look up Native's Baked by Melissa. 

@Ispend2much6 For as many candles as I go through I can't figure out why I didn't invest in the torch sooner, lol.  As far as the Native x Baked by Melissa, I'm honestly surprised by how much I love the bodywash.  I've never used anything else from Native before but wow, this one impressed me.

@AlexBT Oh wow... That Bumble and Bumble styler is one of my summer favourites.  So nice to be able to wash and go without needing to blow dry. Great line up!

@missjeanie  I agree with you. Me too!!

@AlexBT hi, my current favorites are:

- laneige lip sleeping mask for lip balm

- l'occitane almond hand cream

- nivea waterlily and oils shower gel (it's been around for ages, but I just found out it haha)

- sephora lip stain 13 for a pop of mauve color

@Skunk12puzzola  I love the SC lip stains as well!!

@Skunk12puzzola Yes! The LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C is a classic Community Fave 😉 What flavor have you been using?? @LexBT just gifted me the gingerbread one but I have yet to crack it open (I'm still on my original pot!)

@AlexBT hi, the vanilla one, it's just like putting a dessert on my lips, yummy 😋😊

So glad you are liking the new Wander mascara @AlexBT, thanks for the tag! I have actually noticed when I stop wearing it for a few days that my lashes don’t keep growing or look as full/ long so I def think it works! ( also, ahem, I love the Hourglass stick blush! 😂 Give it a try too! 🥰). I need to post my favs too so great reminder! And now I’m wondering about the Bite liner! 🙃
Hourglass Vanish™ Blush Stick Adore 

@SunnysmomDoes the Wander mascara dry out quickly?  I loved their original one but it did dry out quickly.  Now I'm wondering about the liner too!

No not really I don’t think  @Ispend2much6 . I know what you mean on the original , mine does too tho I still like it as the first course lol. The new formula seems a little wetter maybe and my first tube lasted all the way to the end without drying out. Pretty good! I’m not talented enough for that liner. Rats. Sticking to the regular for me. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom I've noticed that too about my lashes - consistency is key, and that's something I really struggle with 🤣 The Bite liner is nice and inky, which I love, but a little harder for super precise lines, and I'm a little out of practice these days!

Ok @AlexBT thanks for liner info. I don’t think I’m that good at a liquid then. I don’t have the patience and before I know it it’s a bat wing😳🤦🏻‍♀️. I have also used Grandelash growth years ago ,before trying the new Wander and it clearly works with consistency but I was one who got the darkness on my lids and even under so I decided the ingredients didn’t work for me. I also really love ByTerry growth boost mascara. ( prob more than Wander, oops. lol. Have you tried it? I get it during events as it’s pricey but hey growth boost added lol. Darn it , wish Sephora carried it! 🙃😊). 

@AlexBT   I have tried exactly zero of your picks!   Some things to look forward to.

My February favorites: I'm sorry if anyone hurts their neck trying to look at this image.
february favorites.jpgfebruary favorites atelier.jpg

First Aid Beauty Firming Cream with Peptides, Niacinimide + Collagen 1.7 oz/ 50 mL- I wore this last week and that was the day my husband asked, "Why don't you have any wrinkles?" It really does seem to smooth and tighten up the skin, and I don't say that lightly.

This trio smoothed my hair and gave me well-defined curls.  The only thing is, I did apply the Curl Creme (which is unscented, by the way,) on soaking wet hair, and added more water to emulsify it.  I ended up going to bed with wet hair, but it looked good in the morning!

OUAI Fine Hair Shampoo 

OUAI Treatment Mask for Fine and Medium Hair 8 oz/ 236 mL 

OUAI Curl Cream Fragrance Free 8 oz/ 236 mL 

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara- I didn't like this the first time I tried it, nor when I took it on a trip. I figured I would just keep it in my travel bag.  I pulled it out to use it one day after using my Rephyr lash curler (also featured.)  Now, I love it!!

Rephyr Fan Brush- Just a nice, soft brush for applying highlighters.

I wish I had discovered these two fragrances sooner.  Osmanthus is such a soft, powdery, lightly floral scent. Bergamot Soleil is the citrus fragrance I had been hoping to find.

Atelier Cologne Lunar New Year Love Osmanthus Absolue Pure Perfume 3.3 oz  and

Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2022
  • BAC2A6FC-E407-4C33-9F1B-1E5EAED38CE3.jpeg
  • C21E5A6A-9E09-409D-B6AD-D50149C6BD37.jpeg
  • 190821BA-228C-4364-863D-CA0A397D69EB.jpeg
  • 2F9EB835-2304-449F-A128-17495C659325.jpeg
  • february favorites.jpg
  • february favorites atelier.jpg