Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2022Monthly Favorites - February 2022

Hello, February! 😍 It’s the season of love, and we enjoyed hearing how you all celebrated V-Day in @Kim888's thread: Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Share your Plans, Looks and Decorations looks for V-day fun! Whether you spent it with a special someone, your family, your favorite gals and pals (or maybe your Valentine was the mail-person delivering your latest Sephora order? 🥰), I think we can all agree on one thing – our love for all things beauty is what unites us here in the BIC! So let’s talk February favorites!

Here are the products I’ve falling in love with this month (and in some cases, back in love!):

Tell us your February product loves! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you discovered (or rediscovered) this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag your faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

@Ispend2much6 lots of Ouai and I spied that highlighter brush! I think we were talking about them a couple of months ago? Yay for finding one you love!!!

@eshoe  Probably!  I need to take a picture of my hair after I use the Ouai products again.  My hair was even shiny (and curly!)  Amazing stuff.

I have not tried that detox shampoo, but I know the feeling of trying and sample and loving it immediately. It is such a joy and relief to discover something that works!

@Ispend2much6 That FAB cream is such a gem. I got it as part of a set and love using it when my skin is feeling dry and sensitive. 

@lnum  Oh good!  I was happy to get it in a set because it's $$.  It's funny because right now most creams kind of sting my skin, even if they're made for sensitive skin.  I'll have to pay attention next time to what it does for me.

@Ispend2much6 I was surprised myself. For reference, this is the only product my skin absolutely loves for a few days after I do electrolysis on my face. I’m not sure if you are familiar with the procedure, but my skin is very red, bumpy, and tender for about two days and this calms it right down. 

@lnum  That's amazing!  I haven't been brave enough to try electrolysis. 

@Ispend2much6 hahah that's a great endorsement for the FAB collagen cream! will add that to my list! Also love the sound of that Ouai curl creme - I'll have to try it after my Bumble & bumble air-dry styler runs out. 🙂

@AlexBT  My hair is very, very fine and curly at the same time; it's a nightmare, frankly.  It tangles so easily.  I haven't ever tried a hair mask like this.  Usually I have to use a conditioner in the shower, plus a mask, plus a leave-in conditioner to have decent hair.  With the Ouai mask, I only had to use it (plus the curl creme.)

@Ispend2much6 @I’m so sad that Atelier Won’t be selling their scents anymore 

@SportyGirly125  I know!  I hope when they rebrand they will have something just as wonderful.

@Ispend2much6 ,

Did you see that Atelier Cologne was acquired by L'Oreal in 2016?  I didn't know that until today.

@tsavorite  No I didn't!  I guess that makes me a little more hopeful they will be back.

This month:

190821BA-228C-4364-863D-CA0A397D69EB.jpeg

-Truly Acai Your Boobies: I’ve been using this more on my chest/décolleté and have enjoyed the results so far! I originally wanted to dry the Truly product specifically for the neck and chest, but Ulta was out. The ingredients in this sounded like it would achieve the results I was hoping for, and they seem to be. 

-Verb Ghost Oil: I love how soft and smooth this makes my hair. 

-Surratt Artiste Liquid Blush is Classique: I’m on a liquid/cream blush kick lately (feels like it just look more natural to me), and love the flush of bright pink this gives. 

-Juicy Couture Oui Play Blooming Babe EdP: I’ve been LOVING this bright floral citrus. It just reminds me of carefree summer evenings. 

-Good Molecules Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Essence: The extra moisture has been fantastic. 

2F9EB835-2304-449F-A128-17495C659325.jpeg

-The Inheritance Games: LOVE getting immersed in this new(ish) YA series. I’m almost done with the first book, and have the second sitting on my side table ready to go haha. If you enjoy YA this is definitely one to read. The third (and I think final) book will be released in August. 

-Riley Thorn and the Dead Guy Next Door: Oh what a fun story. If you’re on Kindle Unlimited and want something lighthearted but a tad meatier than a quick read (it’s over 500 pages on paperback which I feel is long for this genre) I cannot recommend this one enough. I left a quick halfway through review in the BIC Book Club Thread. I mean frankly, it’s worth a physical copy buy so even if you’re not on Kindle Unlimited buy it anyways. Borrow it from the library. I don’t care. Just read it and fall for Nick Santiago (he’s not the dead guy - don’t worry) as hard as I am hahaha. 

@alexasteph it is too bad Sephora no longer carries Surratt!

@eshoe I received this as part of my Lucky Box from Beautylish, and it’s the first and only Surratt product I own. I probably wouldn’t have tried it otherwise, since I don’t order from Beautylish except for the Lucky Boxes, and I do the vast vast majority of my makeup shopping at Ulta and Sephora. But I’m happy I got it and do enjoy it a lot! 

Oh that was a great addition @alexasteph! I am too risk averse to go for the Lucky bags, yay for a new love from yours🙌🏼

@alexasteph My book club chose The Inheritance Games for an upcoming month...as soon as I can get it from my library's ebook holds list! It looks like a fun read, and I'm excited to start this one.

@txcatx I definitely prefer getting books from the library or through Prime/Unlimited but this series felt like one I needed in my permanent collection. Thankfully before Valentines Day both Target and Amazon were having buy 2 get 1 free sales on books, so I got a good deal haha. 

@alexasteph  The Surratt blush sounds great!

@alexasteph Love that you shared your reading faves for this month! 📚 And I too have been on a major blush kick! I need to make a dent in my existing stash, but next on my list to try is Hourglass Vanish™ Blush Stick Wonder 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2022
  • BAC2A6FC-E407-4C33-9F1B-1E5EAED38CE3.jpeg
  • C21E5A6A-9E09-409D-B6AD-D50149C6BD37.jpeg
  • 190821BA-228C-4364-863D-CA0A397D69EB.jpeg
  • 2F9EB835-2304-449F-A128-17495C659325.jpeg
  • february favorites.jpg
  • february favorites atelier.jpg
  • 20220226_163751.jpg
  • 6560EBED-F97C-4176-92B6-D56D0163FFF2.jpeg