cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Let's Talk Minis!

mini_madness_thread_image_HANDOFF.gif

We’re dedicating this thread to mini beauty products because we know how much everyone loves minis! They’re great for trialing new products, perfect for when you are on-the-go AND they are just so cute! Maybe you get minis for traveling or trialing new products, whatever your reason we want to talk about your fave minis! 

Here are a few thought starters:

• What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 
  • What do you wish came in a mini size?
  • What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?
  • Have a mini collection? We want to see!

Bring on the mini madness!

RE: Let's Talk Minis!

There is check their product page

Re: Let's Talk Minis!

I really wish that there were more mini all-in-one palettes available.  Like, ones with a pretty blush and a few eyeshadow shades in normal everyday colors, purse-sized.

RE: Re: Let's Talk Minis!

I Would love this

I've wanted to buy the mini Tarte palettes because they're so cute and have very wearable colors.  How's the quality on these?

I have two of the mini Tarte palettes and I feel that it is the same formula/quality as the big palettes! I would highly recommend them, but the Tartelette in Bloom palette is my favorite by Tarte!

Literally my favorite as well I use it all the time!!!

I have the tarte tease one and it's the same quality as regular tarte shadows

My favorite minis are the stila liquid lipsticks!

Totally agree with you! I always try to buy travel size. I think we get more use of it!!

I love minis!!!! I think for some reason mini sized mascaras are wayyyy better than the actual sized ones! Anyone else think the same??

@JenBlush yess! Totally agree and I think it's bc they are simply easier to work with imo.. The only one I don't prefer a mini mascara over a full size, is when I'm using MJ Velvet Noir one bc the larger brush picks up my lashes perfectly! 

I live in Colorado (can literally be dryer than the Sahara, especially in winter), so even opening a tube for infrequent use dries it out too fast. The minis give me all the goodness without the textural changes that come with more than a few weeks use.

Definitely!  I love mini mascaras and I feel like they actually last me a LONG time as a general rule.  I've discovered some of my favorites as a result of receiving minis in subscription boxes.

@JenBlush  I thought it was my imagination, so I'm glad to learn you thought the same.

I always get minis since mascara can dry out and get grimy so quickly.
Anonymous Insider

mini milk cooling stick

mini milk cooling stick

Favorite mini: NARS lip glide sets from both Sephora and Ulta. Can we pretty please have Nars mini powermatte set @KatieBT😜

I would love a nars power matte set!!! And agreed some of the NARS lip glide minis are my fave!!

Love mini's - for travel, for handbags (when I'm not carrying my huge work tote), for trying new products

What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? - Mascara and lippies

What do you wish came in a mini size? - skin care; they are too difficult to decant to a small container for travel when not checking bags - so I leave them at home, plus some degrade with air/sunlight etc. so if you don't use it up on your trip, the ingredients may not be effective.

What’s your go-to mini travel buddy? - UD all nighter spray

I'll add that I'd rather have fewer mini's (I just bought the Sephora favorites bold lip for $28) vs  the huge Sephora favorites sets for $68.  The mini lip set made a great additions to gifts I was giving my son's girlfriend for her birthday. 

I absolutely loveeee the liquid lipstick mini’s!!! So convenient to throw in my purse!

I love mascara minis. I like variety in my mascaras and sense mascara has short shelf life I prefer to get minis. I wish there where wider selection or eyeliners. I always want to try edgy eyeliner looks but don't want to spend $25 on a bold try. If there were more around $12-14 I think I would try that. That and I love mini skin care, especially k-beauty.
265 Replies
testing