cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@peculiarzmakeup Welcome Jordyn! We are so happy you found BIC! Do you have a favourite type of product? I love everything lippies! 💄

@Mellmars1185 

I love lip products too! My favorite product is eyeliner but I’m really getting into skincare thanks for asking 😊

Hi y'all I am Olivia I am obsessed with makeup and skincare.but some of my must have picks are Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum a must have makeup prodect is, MILK MAKEUP The Icons Set: Hydrating Primer + Cream Bronzer a couple lip products that I can never go with out is LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Berry and the Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss. I am obsessed with the smell of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.1 oz/ 240 mL and Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy if any of y'all do not agree with my choices you can reply and explain what happened remember everyone is different and has different opinions. 😁

@Olivia0425  Welcome! I love your selection of products! This is a great community 💕

@Olivia0425 Welcome to BIC 😊

@Olivia0425 welcome to BIC!

Hello to all beauties! My name is Olma & I’m 28years old. I started to learn more about makeup in 2018. I would only wear cat style eyeliner & mascara. Now I have collection of all types of makeup! I could spurge on perfumes, foundations and eye pallets! I love colors, shimmers, anything that sparkles!! 

@moonshine211 

welcome! You have great taste I love those shimmery products as well

@moonshine211 Welcome to BIC Olma! What is your current favourite eyeshadow palette?

@moonshine211 Welcome to BIC!

Hello, my name is Diana and honestly love to shop at Sephora love browsing even if I don’t buy. The one thing I would splurge on would be a good foundation NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation or a good mascara Too Faced Mini Naturally Better Than Sex Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara

i’m not a professional at doing makeup but I see a lot of influencers that have helped me out with some tips and tricks. ☺️

@deeana82 Welcome to BIC!

@deeana82 Welcome to BIC! I have a feeling you will enjoy it here.

Hi I'm Jess I'm 27 and I'm relatively new to makeup and skincare! My go-to look is a sharp cat eye, mascara, and some sort of blurring primer. Every now and then when I'm feeling fancy I'll throw on some foundation. But now that I'm getting a little older my skin needs a lil something something so I'm looking forward to learning some tips and tricks within the community 🥹

@itszelda Welcome to BIC! Cat liner definitely takes some skill! Do you apply any sort of skincare before Foundation? 

Up until a week or so ago my skincare routine was just a cleanser and toner if I remembered😭 But lately I've been using The Ordinary niacinamide serum and Glossier moisturizer.  I also use the Caudalie grape water spray when I feel like I need a little refreshing

@itszelda Welcome to BIC!

Hello Sephora Community! 😄🤗💄

I'm thrilled to join this vibrant community of beauty enthusiasts! I'm Kate and i'm 25 yrs old. I'm excited to immerse myself in the world of fragrances and makeup. It's an honor to be part of this space, and I'm eager to connect with fellow beauty lovers. 

As a newcomer, I would be grateful for any advice or guidance on how things work around here. I'm here to contribute to the discussions, share my beauty journey, and learn from your expertise. 

@Adamckat Hello! Welcome to BIC! You can discuss all things beauty in the different threads. You can use the @ symbol when repsonding to a member and the # to tag a product. We are happy to have you here!

Welcome @Adamckat 💖 it's great to have you here.

I hope you dive in and have some fun!

@Adamckat Welcome to BIC!

I have a thread I made if you want to read how to navigate on here

How Do YOU Navigate through Beauty Insider Community (BIC) 

3,640 Replies
testing