cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Birthday to You! (2018)

2018_BIbirthday_thread_image.gif

We’re big fans of birthdays here in the Beauty Insider Community so we have created a thread to celebrate YOU on your big day! If it’s your birthday, this thread is your place to celebrate, share your birthday plans or show off your birthday look!

Whether you’re planning on heading to Sephora to snag your free birthday gift or you are throwing a full-blown b-day bash, you can share your plans and hear about others’ right here!

Let the celebration begin!

Re: Happy Birthday to You!

Hi @bookwyrmm,

Happy belated birthday!  Your lipstick looks great! 

Best,

Steph 

@bookwyrmm, that was a great idea for a birthday present...

@bookwyrmm, that was a great idea for a birthday present to yourself. Looks great! Lip color looks great on you 💖

#birthday love my bday gift

I love my bday gift ..i am feeling so happy ....i mean everyone loves bday giftt ..so tysm sephora 😘#beautyinsider  #glamglow

I LOVE my birthday gift ! It being my first birthday without my mom, a nice pick me up. She would have loved it too, we shared makeup all the time Thank You 💖

Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much for the gift Sephora!

I’m enjoying my birthday with family 

Anonymous Insider

Spending my 18th with a quiz at school, cheer tryouts, and work. Ughhh

RE: Happy Birthday to You!

Thank u I liked my birthday gift too

#999D749E-06AB-447B-B0E9-17AABEF539C7.jpeg

Thanks so much for the lovely birthday gifts Sephora 😍😘❣️

Anonymous Insider

How did you get so many samples?? 

Hey all. I’m new to Sephora community but I did have a birthday and just ordered my glam glow birthday gift. Can’t wait. And happy birthday to all celebrating:)

Thank you for the fab birthday wishes and the cute bday gift.

I’m a newbie in the makeup world and so happy I chose Sephora to start this journey.

So far all make up received smell great, last long and are well used.🤗

Got birthday gift.

Thanks Sephora. Celebrating party with my husband and in laws.

I came to know that we can get free samples if we ask for them in store. Is that so?

Hi @vijaita.

Yay! Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing time celebrating with your family!

You are correct about free samples in stores! Please feel free to ask a Cast Member in stores for samples of available products. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

So I especially went to sephora to get my first ever sephora birthday gift. I bought few products and recieved free bite beauty set. All three products inside were used items. I havnt even been able to swatch it and am so dissapointed😞

Spoiler

6DCEE3BE-55BF-46F3-9780-7D056EB56D2C.jpeg

66DEAEB6-4483-488E-8693-727857EF7D44.jpeg

50DD7663-1A6A-432A-B410-50AE5E5A14C3.jpeg

Hi @jiyakhan,

I'm so sorry about this! If you redeemed your birthday gift online, please send me a private message with your order number, so I can assist. If you redeemed it in stores, I recommend contacting your local store directly for assistance. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Oh no!!! @jiyakhan that’s terrible!! My guess is if you take it back to the story they’ll be more than happy to give you a new, unused, set!! 

If the store is a hassle to get to, you can always reach out to customer service (maybe use the customer service group to make a post?) and I’m sure they’ll help make it right!

happy birthday!! 😊

RE: Re: Happy Birthday to You!

I agree that is terrible, particularly when you are so excited for a cool gift and then find it like that.

I chose the Bite gift because I’ve been wanting to try mire of their stuff and the colors are very pretty. Thanks for the gift Sephora!

I don’t have anything in mindWhat would you like to discuss? I don’t have anything in mind
145 Replies
testing