cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Birthday to You! (2018)

2018_BIbirthday_thread_image.gif

Weโ€™re big fans of birthdays here in the Beauty Insider Community so we have created a thread to celebrate YOU on your big day! If itโ€™s your birthday, this thread is your place to celebrate, share your birthday plans or show off your birthday look!

Whether youโ€™re planning on heading to Sephora to snag your free birthday gift or you are throwing a full-blown b-day bash, you can share your plans and hear about othersโ€™ right here!

Let the celebration begin!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Happy Birthday to You!

it's my birthday and heading for my free gift ...Thank you sephora 

Ready to party here in New Orleans! Took the day off for my birthday. I loved my Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner...having a good hair day, too.

Happy Birthday @whitemurphdog! I hope it is great!

Happy Birthday @whitemurphdog! I hope it is great!

Happy Birthday @whitemurphdog! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

Anonymous Insider

Gracias sephora por mi regalo 

@SephoraBICwrote:

Weโ€™re big fans of birthdays here in the Beauty Insider Community so we have created a thread to celebrate YOU on your big day! If itโ€™s your birthday, this thread is your place to celebrate, share your birthday plans or show off your birthday look!

Whether youโ€™re planning on heading to Sephora to snag your free birthday gift or you are throwing a full-blown b-day bash, you can share your plans and hear about othersโ€™ right here!

Anonymous Insider

My birthday is three days away. Happy Birthday to all of...

My birthday is three days away. Happy Birthday to all of us gorgeous women!! I love that Sephora has a place this space to get together to share messages and advice. Thank you, Sephora!! Your my new best friend!!! โ™ก

3EE1D058-7846-4926-A402-75480A77535D.jpeg

Birthday Sephora happy girl, thanks for my birthday gifts ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป  

My birthday was February 27. Can I get it this weekend? 

Anonymous Insider

BirthdayBirthday

Early B'day bonus YAY Can't believe I'm going to be 6?  LOL what is in the Bite gift? Is it like the pic-3 items?

My birthday was February 27. Can I get it this weekend? 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much for the birthday gift! I love your store and your products, so do my kids!

Quiero tener un cumpleaรฑos Bendecido.๐Ÿ˜‡ 

Y disfrutando de sus productos Sephoraโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Anonymous Insider

Thank you in advance for the gift. Do I need to purchase something to claim it?

i picked my gift up early in feb. i love glam glow products! 

Thank you!!  I stopped in for a birthday gift for someone and received a nice bday gift for myself.  

MY 44th today! Love,Love,Love my birthday gift ever year. Thanks!

SephoraBIC wrote:

Anonymous Insider

How do I pick up my birthday gift when we don't have a Sephora in our town?  I'm not able to drive and live 65 miles away?

Linda

@momofmeliandjc Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you!

My birthday is in a few days. 30 years omg!! It is not only one more year, they are 365 days of joy. I will be with family and my boyfriend

testing