Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

A445DBDE-B528-4F1C-A88D-8C7160CCB747.jpeg

Lancome Juicy Tubes! I never owned one of these but I know they were a heavily loved/nostalgic items Lancôme Juicy Tubes Original Lip Gloss 01 Pure

Looks like Milk Makeup has some new skin care 

MILK MAKEUP - Melatonin Overnight Serum

MILK MAKEUP - Melatonin Overnight Lip Mask

Does anyone know what happened to the Patrick TA brow wax? The page as live and said coming soon and now it's gone! I wonder if they are holding the release until after covid?

@Kim888  Yeah, that's what happened I think. I was checking on it a while back on his instagram, and I can't remember the exact wording, but there was a reply to this question that said something along the lines of postponing due to the covid california lockdown. I assume that's why it was removed from the sephora site.

RE: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

New Natasha Denona products are live including a new mini palette!

Just an FYI to those who were interested in the new Drunk Elephant Haircare and Bodycare products, they are now live! 

Glow Mist?!  Yes, please.  *Adds to cart*

Annotation 2020-03-26 032548.jpg

I'm really interested in trying out this product as setting spray for a luminous finish! <333

Oh wow the Sephora Collection seems like it's on fire! They have a bunch of new wellness tools. I'm pretty excited to see the eye globes - I sort of wanted ones after seeing a bunch of gurus use them, but not for like $100+ 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Body MassagerSEPHORA COLLECTION - Facial Cooling GlobesSEPHORA COLLECTION - Facial Sculpting Set SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mini Face Roller Set SEPHORA COLLECTION - Color Flush Lip And Cheek Stick Set

@Kim888 I love it when SC releases new stuff.  

New mineral sunscreen from @firstaidbeauty is now available for purchase!  There's also a new skincare fridge from Sephora Collection.  And all of the new travel-ready kits are making me dream of sunny summer holidays...to be taken when it's safe to do so.  🙂

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Weightless Liquid Mineral SPF 30

FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Four Travel Faves Kit

SEPHORA COLLECTION Skincare Fridge Blue

COOLA - Mineral Essentials: Reef-Safe Travel Kit

Isle of Paradise Own Your Glow Kit

I'm intrigued by the new items from Tarte, especially the TARTE - SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer and the tarte Maracuja Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer 34N medium neutral.

@CookieGirl1 I'm also super curious! I hope I can see it in store !

@Kim888 I'm not sure why but I'm super curious about the bronzer especially. It looks a little bit dark, though, so it's definitely something that I would want to swatch in store before even thinking about purchasing.

RE: Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

The tinted moisturizer looks pretty good- and lots of beneficial ingredients as well. Might have to pick this one up!

Cushy Lip Stain by Kaja lol 💄

1 Reply
testing