Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Not at Sephora but spotted these at Costco the other day. 20240607_190423 (1).jpg

Oh brother @danielledanielle . Wow this is a cute shade . 😏 Thank you I think?! 

You're welcome? 😁 🤣 @Sunnysmom 

Now, I'm wondering how it compares to PAT McGRATH LABS Divine Cream Blush: Legendary Glow Color Balm .  I know the Ami Colé is a dryer product, but who is the fuschia-iest??

That is a good question @danielledanielle , me too! I like both formulas for different reasons! Love to know if you try either of them! 

Gorgeous shade! @danielledanielle 

Some newness showing up! Wondered when the Pat M blush would land here.  Apologies if these have been mentioned. Crosspost. The FH lip compact is good. I haven’t tried her other lip pencils, brushes or concealer compact, has anyone else? 

IMG_2461.jpegIMG_2459.jpegIMG_2458.jpegIMG_2457.jpeg

IMG_2464.jpeg

HUDA BEAUTY Blush Filter Soft Glow Liquid Blush Strawberry Cream 

Yves Saint Laurent Lines Liberated 24H Waterproof Eyeliner 1 

PAT McGRATH LABS Divine Cream Blush: Legendary Glow Color Balm Divine Rose Glow 

Fara Homidi Essential Lip Refillable Compact 

PAT McGRATH LABS Dramatique Mega Lip Pencil 

This too @Sunnysmom 

NARS Total Seduction Eyeshadow Stick, too

Nars also came out with their light reflecting collections

NARS Light Reflecting™ Hydrating Primer with Hyaluronic Acid 1.08 oz / 30 mL

The setting spray I think is direct site only

Ooh nice @danielledanielle , looks like good shades. I’m still driving the bitter bus about a shade long gone. 😭

New SDJ set coming soon

IMG_3478.jpeg

Josie Maran body care products now available in store. Some scents are online only. 

Josie Maran.jpeg

Josie Maran Topless Tangerine - Whipped Argan Oil Refillable Firming Body Butter Jar 6 oz / 177 mL smells incredible - fresh, bright and  citrusy. 

I bet the tangerine is delicious @itsfi ! 

New WA lips showing up now. Available 3/19. Formula is very soft and comfortable! 

Westman Atelier Lip Suede Hydrating Matte Lipstick with Hyaluronic Acid Je Rêve 

IMG_4857.jpeg

I really liked one in the blushy nude! The color looks amazing. I wanna go and test it right now how it will look on my pale skin.

I've been debating over this one @danielledanielle. Entirely for scientific purposes. Of course. To compare it with the older version of this Sulwhasoo sheet mask. 😉 

Oh, did not know this is a relaunch @itsfi .  Was the previous iteration also first care serum or something else?

936 Replies
testing