Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Oooh, I’m liking the new color @danielledanielle! It’s on my list for the spring sale. The two other tinted balms are gorgeous and I’m happy to see them introduce another shade. 😍

@danielledanielle I just noticed this one today.  I'm thinking I'll pick it up to try during the spring sale as one of my SPF lip products for the season!

@danielledanielle have you tried the formula?

Yeah, I have the OG one.  The vanilla scent is nice, and it's nice and thick.  The applicator sucks and I wish they fix it already @CookieGirl1 .

@danielledanielle you said the magic word with "thick".  I LOVE a rich, plushy lip balm!

Ahhh, the one that got away from me!!! It's permanent (for now, RIP diamond milk) Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fuchsia Flex 

@danielledanielle Did you end up getting it?

I haven't yet, but I'm cart building 😂

YSL mini couture eye quads are available at Sephora now . Forgive I have problems posting pictures and tag 

https://www.sephora.com/product/clutch-eye-shadow-palette-P507353?country_switch=us&lang=en&skuId=26...

Stora Dolls is even prettier in real life @blackkitty2014! Refresh my memory, you picked up one of the pinkier / rosier quads as well, yes? Babylone Roses, maybe? If you did, is that one you'd recommend? I like pinks, they just don't necessarily feel the same way about me when it comes to eyeshadows.

I picked up Stora Doll (100), Babylone Rose (400) and the 910 something Night. 910 has some fallout but the other 2 are great. I used SD more often than 400 but I would recommend both depending on your personal preferences. For hoarder liked me I get ‘em both @itsfi 😘PS whoever offer some kind of discount first on YSL will get my business. I want to get 200, 300 and 600 😂🤣 PS of PS; if you must pick only 1, get the Stora Doll 😘

@blackkitty2014, Stora Dolls is my first choice - I picked it up on the date it released, but it sits in its box in a bin waiting for me to go through it. I glance at the bin as a reminder to slow it down with hauls. Some days are better than others when it comes to its desired deterrant effect! 🤣 I'm pretty sure I won't be picking up another one. I don't think all the holiday collections have been released or announced yet so I'll be taking my time and trying very hard to be very selective with what I pick up.

Oh you need to use it @itsfi . 😘 PS I hear you. I have soo many eyeshadows. They’re all great except for I hoard so much that even the ones I love only got used couple of times. I really need to slow down

Thanks, @blackkitty2014 !

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! I hope they solved some of the palette issues! 

PATRICK TA Make it Major Multidimensional Glitter Eye Topper Giving Rich 

PATRICK TA Make it Major Multidimensional Glitter Eye Topper Giving Luxury 

innisfree Hydrating Dewy Tint Lip Balm 

Just bought a couple of things and BAM! LAWLESS Mini Winter Beach Lip Plumper Set , didn't see it until the next day. I'm hoping they come out with a balm sampler too. I used to think balm smalm but the beauty business has reLly stepped up their game.

I'm going to need a sale if Sephora keeps this up. Sephora Favorites Holiday Lip Set , Sephora Favorites Holiday Sparkly Clean Beauty Kit , #NARS Powermatte High-Intensity Long-Lasting Lip Pencil Cruella - 185 ..

When will Dolce and Gabbana bring their glorious compacts to the USA????

925 Replies
testing