cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Community just got a touch up on the Sephora app! ๐Ÿ˜

TeamBIC_0-1654626685325.png

Hey there, BIC! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Exciting announcement: The Beauty Insider Community section of the Sephora mobile application (available for Android and iOS) just got a fresh touch up! We heard that Community members like you want easier ways to navigate around the BIC โ€“ especially on the Sephora app โ€“ and we are always looking for ways to improve. Keep reading to get the 4-1-1 on the latest updates. ๐Ÿ‘€

TeamBIC_1-1654626701971.png

Now, clicking the โ€œCommunityโ€ icon on the bottom navigation bar of the Sephora app will take you straight to the Community home page โ€“ the Sephora app is catching up to Communityโ€™s desktop and mobile web experience. ๐Ÿ˜‰ At the top of the home page, you can toggle between Community home, your profile, groups, and the Gallery; you can also start a Forum conversation, post a Gallery photo, or access your Community private message inbox. Handy, right? And don't forget to check out the new Trending Groups and Featured Photos sections to browse buzzing BIC content!

TeamBIC_2-1654626714662.png

While on the Community home page, scroll down to the bottom to find the โ€œGetting Startedโ€ menu, where youโ€™ll find resources like our guidelines and how-to videos, which are especially helpful if youโ€™re new to Community! Below that, the โ€œLooking for Something?โ€ section lets you search among all of Communityโ€™s groups.

Make sure to update your Sephora mobile app (or download the app if you havenโ€™t already!) to see these new updates with your own eyes. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Community just got a touch up on the Sephora app! ๐Ÿ˜

Same, @CookieGirl1 @TeamBIC !! (Android app)

@haleyvvvv @CookieGirl1 Uh oh, thanks for letting us know both of you! I'm curious if your app gives you an error message when you go to submit your review? Or does it seem like you're able to submit your reviews but you aren't actually seeing them go live? 

For me @GeorginaBT, I don't get an error message, I just go to submit and it stalls out. Like there's no progression. So I don't get a confirmation that my review has been submit but there's no error message either. 

@haleyvvvv @TeamBIC @GeorginaBT yup, that's exactly what happens.  It's like the app is "thinking" but never follows through with the thought process ๐Ÿ˜‚

Got it, @CookieGirl1 @haleyvvvv! This info is helpful - thanks for helping us understand your experience! 

Hi @TeamBIC I am having trouble on the app and I was wondering if you could help me. I can't upload photos to my posts on here in the forums. I can add them to my looks or reviews no problem, but in the forum when I click the icon nothing happens? 

@CynthieLu @Ispend2much6 @CookieGirl1 Thanks for reporting this bug, all! This is actually something that our Forum vendor partners are actively working to correct - for some reason the system sometimes doesn't like it when members try to upload photos from their Android devices. Your feedback here is helpful - we'll let our partners know the issue is still occurring!  ๐Ÿ™

@GeorginaBTThank you!  Yep, it's an Android I was using.

@GeorginaBT thanks for working on the issue!

@GeorginaBT thank you for the information, I hope they can resolve this issue ๐Ÿ˜„ I'd love to add photos to the forums ๐Ÿ’ž

@CynthieLu  That has been happening to me intermittently also.  I have no idea why.

@Ispend2much6 @CookieGirl1 

I tried that to, using the web browser on my phone but the photos wouldn't load it was just endless loading lol. Are you guys Andriod devices too ๐Ÿ˜… 

Hopefully @TeamBIC will help us all out ๐Ÿ’š 

@CynthieLu  Yes, I'm on an Android also.

@CynthieLu Yeah, I have an Android but I can actually get images to upload via mobile browser.  Weird...

@Ispend2much6 @CynthieLu I've had the same problem and it's super-frustrating!  If I want to upload photos I either have to use a PC or I have to open the Sephora page on my mobile web browser and bypass the app.

@CookieGirl1Ugh.  Frequently I can't respond to my notifications either.  It's strange.

@Ispend2much6 oh, weird.  I don't think I've had that happen.

Hi @TeamBIC ! I'm in the app and not sure if it's a glitch or just random error but the last three photos I loaded just noticed now after they were approved they had zero products tagged ๐Ÿ˜ฉ even though I had tagged at least two. 

Uh oh! Thanks for bringing that to our attention, @Missnur - leave it to one of our Gallery superstars to catch something like this! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’— We'll flag this with our tech partners so they can look into this issue. Would you be able to let me know if you were uploading from an iOS or Android device? 

@TeamBIC  I just updated the app to the new available version today, will try to upload a photo now and maybe the glitch is gone. 

Thank you @TeamBIC  I am uploading from a iOS device, iPhone 13 pro max and is the latest Sephora app update I'm using. 

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • TeamBIC_0-1654626685325.png
  • TeamBIC_1-1654626701971.png
  • TeamBIC_2-1654626714662.png
  • 09BE16B7-CD2A-45D2-8659-AAF0C0A1A3DA.jpeg
  • 05512D29-DEDD-4108-8C38-6FBE2D0B3DCF.jpeg
  • A2A20A9A-3CCD-4B68-9418-6B91A8F869A2.png
  • Screenshot_20221031-171730_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221031-172015_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221031-172026_Sephora.jpg
testing