Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Savings Event 2020: What’s on Your List?

2019-4-8-community-adds-to-basket-gif-yellow-250x250.gif

We’ve started to see some of you buzzing with excitement here on the BIC because Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is nearly here. This means it’s almost time to make some shopping decisions! We know many of us are sheltering in place, which may mean we’re focusing on at-home self-care like candles, skincare tools, or even immunity-boosting products. We are also seeing that a lot of people have been sticking to their daily beauty routines so may want to pick up their holy grails and a new product or ten (or maybe that’s just us?). Regardless of what you’re shopping for, most of us can agree that a Sephora package (for yourself or a loved one) is a great mood-lifter, especially when it comes at a discount!

If you’re Rouge (like us!) you will get 20% off your purchase, VIBs get 15% off, and Insiders get 10% off. We have everything detailed in these FAQs if you want to know more about exclusions, how to shop, and when this sale is happening for your Beauty Insider tier, so be sure to read the FAQs.

Many of us either like to ask questions or give advice to inspire others’ shopping decisions. In this community of beauty lovers, it’s nearly impossible to find a product somebody hasn’t tried so let’s use this thread to help each other out.

What are you adding to your basket for the Spring Savings Event? Comment below to share your basket or ask the Community for advice!  

Anonymous Insider

Re: Spring Savings Event 2020: What’s on Your List?

Hi makeup queens

@Anonymous  Hi makeup beauty!!

My t-bone area of my fave is extremely dry. And sometimes my cheeks get dry too. No matter what I use I can’t get it to stop flaking or being dry!! What do you guys recommend to use? I need a new moisturizer. Thank you guys in advance for the help! 

Hi I discovered FAB AID Ultra Repair Cream and it is a life savor! I have combination skin so I have the worst of both worlds. Sometimes during the day my skin can be extremely dry, I can literally move my finger across my forehead and see flakes on my finger! This cream is not heavy, it’s soft and light but moisturizes perfectly. Once I started using FAB AID it literally changed my facial texture, my skin is now very well balanced I am just in love! I hope this helps!image.jpg

Thank you so much! I will for sure try this out! 

I also swear by FAB!!!! I had terrible raised psoriasis all over my face and it worked better than steroid creams I was prescribed! 

The Dr. Dennis Gross chemical peel pads are amazing. I have the same issue on my cheeks since I have rosacea and they're always dry. I use one of those pads at night and the night morning is great! Moisturizer however, I'm right there with you trying to find one my skin likes. 

Thank you!! 

Hi!! I’m currently looking for a new toner to use in my skin care routine!! I have combination/dry skin and tend to get hormonal breakouts in my t-zone area and I also have some skin discoloration. 

What are some good moisturizers and cleansers for the summer? 

Anonymous Insider

Hey guys. Can you recommend skincare products(cleanser, moisturizer, serum, exfoliator/peel, cream) to help with oily/combination skin, hormonal acne breakouts, pimple marks, dull skin? Newbie here. Thanks! Like you guys, I want to get my shopping list ready. Thanks

I have very similar skin and similar issues especially when it comes to acne scaring I use The deep cleanse from tatcha, the aqua bomb moisturizer from belief, the wishful enzyme scrub is super general but works wonders, the first aid beauty hydrating serum it’s super light weight or the tlc serum from drunk elephant helps with discolouration as well.

Anonymous Insider

thank you so much girl! can you suggest a good product yo...

thank you so much girl! can you suggest a good product you've used to somewhat brighten the face? I have exposed my face to sun a lot, so I want to even out my skintone as well. I have seen many potential set in Sephora however Im not sure which one really does the wonders.

Re: thank you so much girl! can you suggest a good product yo...

you should try the daily microfoliant powder from dermalogica! i’ve always had issues with skin dullness and acne scars, believe me it’s a banger 😵 i think they sell it in a trial set too 

I want to know what foundation is best for sensitive skin. I also dont know my shade 😭

Hi, this is my second go! I was just wondering what’s the better lip oil? Dior Lip Glow Oil PinkorJOUER COSMETICS - Essential Hydrating Lip Oil? (And if DIOR, what color?) Also, which shade of the Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter Topazis better? Celestial or Ice? I have fair skin with pink undertones. Thank you so much!

@JuliaYez @I haven’t tried Jouer but love Dior. I have it in rosewood, coral and berry. I say choose rosewood it’s a universal favorite. 

Thank you so much!!! This is so helpful!

Hi girlies... second try! I asked about a week ago which highlighters you recommend for a subtle, natural glow. Mind you I only wear concealer, mascara and sometimes BB cream... so very minimal. I've got it down to 4 recommendations and I'm trying to get down to only one haha! Here the contestants:

1. Charlotte Tilbury - Hollywood flawless filter in 01 Faire.

2. Nudestix - Nudies all over face color in Hey, Honey.

3. Kosas - Crème cream blush and highlight duo in 8th Muse.

4. ILIA - Illuminator in Polka dots & moonbeams.

Tysm for your advice!! xx

@verodevo Nars Fort de France 

776 Replies
testing