Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Savings Event 2020: What’s on Your List?

2019-4-8-community-adds-to-basket-gif-yellow-250x250.gif

We’ve started to see some of you buzzing with excitement here on the BIC because Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is nearly here. This means it’s almost time to make some shopping decisions! We know many of us are sheltering in place, which may mean we’re focusing on at-home self-care like candles, skincare tools, or even immunity-boosting products. We are also seeing that a lot of people have been sticking to their daily beauty routines so may want to pick up their holy grails and a new product or ten (or maybe that’s just us?). Regardless of what you’re shopping for, most of us can agree that a Sephora package (for yourself or a loved one) is a great mood-lifter, especially when it comes at a discount!

If you’re Rouge (like us!) you will get 20% off your purchase, VIBs get 15% off, and Insiders get 10% off. We have everything detailed in these FAQs if you want to know more about exclusions, how to shop, and when this sale is happening for your Beauty Insider tier, so be sure to read the FAQs.

Many of us either like to ask questions or give advice to inspire others’ shopping decisions. In this community of beauty lovers, it’s nearly impossible to find a product somebody hasn’t tried so let’s use this thread to help each other out.

What are you adding to your basket for the Spring Savings Event? Comment below to share your basket or ask the Community for advice!  

Re: Spring Savings Event 2020: What’s on Your List?

This def depends on what skin tone you have, but I love the BECCA - Sunlit Bronzer in Capri Coast! My fave face palette EVER has it inside, not sure if they sell it at Sephora anymore though. It’s the BECCA Afterglow face palette, and it comes with 2 highlighters, 2 gorgeous blushes, and a bronzer. I’ve been using it for about half a year now, it’s fantastic!

@curlychiquita , can't go wrong with Shiseido sunscreens -- they're practically life-proof, with how long they last. 👍

@MlleCC, I agree!  I don't need it wearing off while I sweat in the sun.

Love that sunscreen @curlychiquita 

@Brutalitops this has been my favorite for my face for years!

Oooh new Fenty blushes, such a good idea, @curlychiquita!!

I definitely need to stock up on Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mL and FRESH - Lotus Anti-Aging Night Moisturizer ! 

@Kim888 I haven't tried the anti-aging one, but the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve is one of my favourites! Great choices!

Fresh products are always good picks!

These both are such faves, @Kim888!! Nice picks!!

So far I have only these few things on my list

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Mini OpuLUST: Lip Gloss Trio

and Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

It doesn't look this set is available for Sephora Canada, but for anyone in the U.S. buying the Dr. Dennis Gross SpectraLite FaceWare Pro, the DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - SpectraLite™ Faceware Pro Wrinkle Reducing Duo bundle offers the FaceWare Pro and a full-size DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum for the same price of the FaceWare Pro alone.  The Eye Serum retails for USD $69.

OMG @MlleCC  that is such a great deal, it is so unfair the set isn’t  available to us in Canada when both products are sold here. Thank you for posting though. I’ll keep an eye on the site just in case it pops up on Canadian site.

@fatimamummy 

Highly recommend Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro before we could get it in Canada I had my Spa smuggle it in for me! It’s the only thing keeping my stress acne at bay right now. 

@GG84  I had my heart set on it ever since it was released and a few time thought to order it from Cult Beauty. It was only fear of being hit by duties that kept me from ordering but now finally it is available in Canada. I can’t wait to get my little paws on it.

@fatimamummy 

Those duties would have been unbearable! Good call! I’m excited to hear your feedback!! 

There are two "wants" on my Loves List for which I've been looking for a little incentive to move into my cart and checkout -- the news of an upcoming discount came at the right time.  🙂

One is the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Sun Safety Kit -- I LOVE that this year's kit has so many new releases that I have been wanting to try, and the majority of the items are true sunscreens... no SPF 15 or self-tanners in sight!  

The second is the RMS BEAUTY - Ethereal Lip & Cheek Set -- I have been meaning to try more from @RMSBeauty after falling in love with the RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer.  Love that this set has new releases from the brand, and peachy, coral-y shades always put me in the mood for summer.  

@MlleCCI've been eyeing the RMS set and the Sun set too! such fun picks

I am interested in trying MOROCCANOIL Dry Body Oil. I love the smell of their hair products and thought I would give it a shot. Has anyone else tried this one? Also, I do not need anymore fragrance products but I have had my eye on YSL Libre eau de parfum and I think I may get that one too. Happy shopping everyone!

I have tried the body oil! It smells great, and I love the way it dries.

776 Replies
testing