Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Want to see (first hand) what all the buzz is about? Take the 7 day challenge and find out! Good Genes is our #1 clinically-proven formula that delivers your best skin yet. Formulated with purified-grade lactic acid toexfoliate away dull, pore-clogging, dead skin cells (without irritation) so even the most sensitive faces look noticeably radiant, clearer, and smoother, in an instant. Good Genes is clinically proven to significantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just three minutes**, while clearing away dull skin and visibly reducing the look of dark spots and discoloration. Want read results in just 7 days? Then take the 7-Day Good Genes Real Results Skincare challenge today – for fast, visible results that you can feel good about. We’ll be checking this thread frequently throughout the month to chat about the challenge itself and answer your questions about Good Genes. We can’t wait to hear about your results!

May_Community_BeautyTalk_SOCIAL_US.jpg

Re: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

I would love to take part in this! 

Hey there! We would love it if you did too! Please do so that you can share your thoughts, we would love to hear what you think!

This is one of my favorite skincare items to date! I love using this in conjunction with Luna. Can't wait for the promo to go live so I can have some foils for travelling 😉

RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

I have the same love for this product as expressed by @darlyndar. Good Genes is a truly special product- the first time I used it, I was hooked not only for its beautiful packaging but for the simple fact that it lives up to its claims. With dry, sensitive skin, I know my skin will be on cloud nine immediately after I apply it and the morning/day after. Much respect and love for Good Genes!

I completely agree. I have many serums but Good Genes is the one I reach for the most and is one of the few items I have ever used the entire bottle of!
Anonymous Insider

I look forward to this promo. This a product I really want to try

@sundayrileywrote:

May_Community_BeautyTalk_SOCIAL_US.jpg

The promo is not live yet. We will update the thread with the promo code once it is available. 

Want to see (first hand) what all the buzz is about?  Take the 7 day challenge and find out! Good Genes is our #1 clinically-proven formula that delivers your best skin yet.  Formulated with purified-grade lactic acid to exfoliate away dull, pore-clogging, dead skin cells (without irritation) so even the most sensitive faces look noticeably radiant, clearer, and smoother, in an instant.

Good Genes is clinically proven to significantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just three minutes**, while clearing away dull skin and visibly reducing the look of dark spots and discoloration.  Want read results in just 7 days? Then take the 7-Day Good Genes Real Results Skincare challenge today – for fast, visible results that you can feel good about.

We’ll be checking this thread frequently throughout the month to chat about the challenge itself and answer your questions about Good Genes. We can’t wait to hear about your results!

When does this challenge start?

Good Genes and Luna have been my Holy Grails for a few years. Other products in my routine may change, but these two will ALWAYS me a staple at night. Obsessed would be an understatement. 💙💙💙
175 Replies
testing