Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Want to see (first hand) what all the buzz is about? Take the 7 day challenge and find out! Good Genes is our #1 clinically-proven formula that delivers your best skin yet. Formulated with purified-grade lactic acid toexfoliate away dull, pore-clogging, dead skin cells (without irritation) so even the most sensitive faces look noticeably radiant, clearer, and smoother, in an instant. Good Genes is clinically proven to significantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just three minutes**, while clearing away dull skin and visibly reducing the look of dark spots and discoloration. Want read results in just 7 days? Then take the 7-Day Good Genes Real Results Skincare challenge today – for fast, visible results that you can feel good about. We’ll be checking this thread frequently throughout the month to chat about the challenge itself and answer your questions about Good Genes. We can’t wait to hear about your results!

May_Community_BeautyTalk_SOCIAL_US.jpg

RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

@KrishAtl The products in our Space Race kit are meant to fight and prevent all types of acne. As with any skincare product, we suggest introducing it slowly until you know how her skin reacts to it. Because you said she only has a few bumps and isn’t particularly oily, we suggest skipping Martian and Saturn for now, and applying UFO 2-3 times a week to start. UFO will help fight and prevent acne but will also hydrate her skin without being too heavy or emollient. Please let us know if this helps!

Re: RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Thank you @sundayriley.  I will definitely try UFO on her trouble spots.

I'd love to know this, too!

2 days into Luna Oil and Good Genes challenge! my Saturday look is Nothing At All On My Face!! Just mascara and a little lip tint!! Oh and coconut oil in my hair, cause it’s Saturday!!! Glowing, sparkly natural skin for the win!! Thank you @sundayriley!!! Oh and I am so confused by people saying that Good Genes has a smell??? I don’t smell anything odd about it at all.

Yes, the scent is so intense for me I cannot use it.

@eshoe we are so sorry to hear this! Which product are you referring to?

@sundayriley sorry I meant to tag my reply

The Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment. I love CEO, so I was pretty disappointed this smelled so strongly in such an off way. I wanted to like it as the results everyone talks about are what I am looking for! Maybe it is just the 'batch'?

@eshoe Lactic acid has a natural smell; in food it's a byproduct that helps create yogurt, cheese, vinegars, soy sauce, etc.

Many beauty products with natural sources of lactic acid will have a residual scent if there's enough acid in the product to actually have an effect on skin.

@fieldsofclover I did not know that! I remember using another product that had a similar scent, and I couldn't use it. I was really looking forward to the challenge, too! I don't see a % listed on the product, I will have to look into that so I know for future reference. Thank you:)

@KrishAtl Thank you for sharing this! Your skin looks amazing! As far as the fragrance in Good Genes, the primary ingredient that gives Good Genes its scent is lemongrass, and we do not add any synthetic fragrances to any of our products. Because everything is made in small batches there are sometimes inconsistencies with the scent of each individual product, but rest assured that Good Genes is effective and safe to use regardless of this!

@KrishAtl  You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!   You so do not need to wear any makeup. Truly smooth and glowing!

RE: Re: RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Thank you my love @mermadelove! This may not be great for Sephora though!!! My makeup purchases may dwindle!! Lol.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

@KrishAtl They don't mind, they'll make it up on the skincare side 😂

You look fantastic

Re: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

This morning my husband complemented me on my makeup look. What was I wearing? Lipstick. Oh, and SR CEO Brightening serum and Good Genes. When I told him all i was wearing was lipstick, he said that my skincare routine was paying off!!!! @sundayriley for the WIN!!!!!

@mermadelove  Victory!!!  That's wonderful!

@Ispend2much6  Thank you!!!!

RE: Re: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Yay @mermadelove!!! So happy for you pretty lady!!

Re: RE: Re: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

@KrishAtl@sundayriley Thank you!!!!

RE: Re: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

@mermadelove we LOVE this!
Anonymous Insider

Is this safe to use while breastfeeding?

10 Replies
testing