Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Want to see (first hand) what all the buzz is about? Take the 7 day challenge and find out! Good Genes is our #1 clinically-proven formula that delivers your best skin yet. Formulated with purified-grade lactic acid toexfoliate away dull, pore-clogging, dead skin cells (without irritation) so even the most sensitive faces look noticeably radiant, clearer, and smoother, in an instant. Good Genes is clinically proven to significantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just three minutes**, while clearing away dull skin and visibly reducing the look of dark spots and discoloration. Want read results in just 7 days? Then take the 7-Day Good Genes Real Results Skincare challenge today – for fast, visible results that you can feel good about. We’ll be checking this thread frequently throughout the month to chat about the challenge itself and answer your questions about Good Genes. We can’t wait to hear about your results!

May_Community_BeautyTalk_SOCIAL_US.jpg

Re: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Bump!

Hello!

Can you help me customize a night routine? I'm 30 years old and my skin has changed from oily to normal/dry skin (I'm 9 months post baby). Currently I own Luna Oil and Good Genes - but I'm not sure what else I should be adding to the routine. I want to keep fine lines down as well as address under eye bags if possible. I live in Arizona so I'd also love to keep my skin hydrated as much as possible.

Thank you!

Thank you 

Hello! 

We'd recommend the following routine. 

AM: Ceramic Slip, C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum, C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream, SPF 

PM: Ceramic Slip, Luna, Good Genes, C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream

AM+PM: Auto Correct 

How do we go about getting the packets for the challenge? 

RE: Re: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

They are part of the beauty offers under “sale and offers”

RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

I just wanted to say thank youuuu to Sunday Riley ! I am 27 years old and have had horrible acne since I was 17. I tried everything and it’s been a tiresome and embarrassing journey. I got a sample of good genes one day after spending $200 on makeup to cover up my skin. I tried it and it was ok, so I bought the kit with good genes and luna oil. I stopped using the good genes because my skin didn’t react very well but the Luna Oil changed my life! I haven’t had a cystic pimple since I started using it. Any blemishes I do get are gone, scar and all , in a matter of days. I love it and this brand so much so I also started using the UFO oil in the morning and Luna at night. I could cry, and trust me, I already have, because I can leave my house with no make up and feel amazing. I have gone from investing in makeup to investing in my own skin. I know these products are pricey but the skin loving ingredients and the results are worth it. I have been singing about Sunday Riley to anyone who will listen and I will buy these products for the rest of my life. thank you Sunday Riley for giving me my skin and my confidence back. Ok, rant over 😊

Hey @sundayriley can we expect the Saturn Mask in Canada?

As we continue to grow and sell our products in different markets, we must ensure that our products are compliant with the regulations set by the territories. Please stay tuned for international launch dates!  

can luna oil be used under the eyes? 

Luna is not recommended for use around the eyes however we do recommend Auto Correct as it makes a great multi benefit eye cream for both day and night! 

My naked 47yo face and how I got there!!! My skin has never been this clear. I have on active blemish. This is what my ‘breakouts’ look like now! Thanks @sundayriley !

Re: RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Thanks for sharing your story with us! We love hearing stories like yours! Your skin is looking great!

This product used to work so well for my skin however years later of restarting the cream, it has caused me to break out and dried out (making it more visible) my blemishes. Has anyone ever experience this? Thanks in advance!

Please make a smaller size of good genes! Like a .5 bottle! I am a struggling student but after the trial my skin loved it so much! So I would absolutely buy it if you made a .5 oz in the 50$ range!

Re: RE: Sunday Riley Real Results Challenge

Hi @autumnash, Sephora has a 8ml size of Good Genes along with a travel-size Ceramic Slip cleanser for $28.  If you get 2 of these, that would be equivalent to 0.5oz/15ml for $56.

Or else there's the set with Luna (which I love) with 0.5oz of Good Genes.

https://m.sephora.com/product/flash-fix-kit-P421762?icid2=skugrid

https://m.sephora.com/product/power-couple-duo-total-transformation-kit-P402718?icid2=skugrid

Hello - I want to switch my skincare routine to Sunday Riley but don’t which products to buy and in what order to use them. I have combination skin (oily in the t-zone area in the summer and dry in the winter months). I’m 42 years old and my concerns are: fine lines and wrinkles; my goal is to have glowing skin. If anyone can direct me to the right track, that would be much appreciated!

@sundayrileywrote:
Want to see (first hand) what all the buzz is about? Take the 7 day challenge and find out! Good Genes is our #1 clinically-proven formula that delivers your best skin yet. Formulated with purified-grade lactic acid toexfoliate away dull, pore-clogging, dead skin cells (without irritation) so even the most sensitive faces look noticeably radiant, clearer, and smoother, in an instant. Good Genes is clinically proven to significantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just three minutes**, while clearing away dull skin and visibly reducing the look of dark spots and discoloration. Want read results in just 7 days? Then take the 7-Day Good Genes Real Results Skincare challenge today – for fast, visible results that you can feel good about. We’ll be checking this thread frequently throughout the month to chat about the challenge itself and answer your questions about Good Genes. We can’t wait to hear about your results!

May_Community_BeautyTalk_SOCIAL_US.jpg

Hello Weiyee! We would love to customize a routine for you! Based on your concerns we would recommend the following routine! 

AM: Cleanse with C.E.O. Micro Dissolve Cleansing Oil, followed by C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, and finish with C.E.O. Moisturizer!

PM: Cleanse with C.E.O. Micro Dissolve Cleansing Oil, followed by Luna Sleeping Night Oil with Good Genes on top! 

Auto Correct is recommended for both AM and Pm use! 

The above routine will be sure to address all of your concerns and your skin type! Let us know if you have any other questions!  

When people compliment my complexion I get to say “Thank you, I have Good Genes.” and then further explain my new - permanent skin care routine! It’s amazing when a product works so well you go beyond loving it specifically to realize that you have to try everything offered by that brand! Thank you so much! I hope everyone experiences the results I have!

@SFalon we absolutely LOVE this! We are so happy you are loving Good Genes!

I am doing the 7 day challenge and it is my 3rd day now. I apply every morning and night, but it stings so bad and I feel like itching once it is on. I am not sure if it’s a normal reaction or should I discontinue using it? So far not a big fan because of the burning sensation 

testing