Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

No makeup Skincare

I don't wear makeup ever and i have very normal skincare maybe a few breakouts during that time of the month. I'm mostly just looking for clean skin and brightening my skin. I currently use  First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL and Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer. I seems to help with just the breakouts. I'm just looking for overall skincare. Fine lines, anti aging and mostly brightening products. Thanks Ladies!! 

Tags:

Re: No makeup Skincare

Both of the products you use are great. If you like First Aid Beauty you should try their facial radiance pads for gentle brightening/exfoliation. I use them almost every day and love them. They are also in the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Fablantiskit along with your cleanser, a great lip balm, terrific hydrating serum, and the ultra repair cream which is so nice as hand/body cream in the winter.

Re: No makeup Skincare

The Inkey List Alphaarbutin serum mixed with a small amount of The Ordinary’s 100% absorbic acid (vit C) powder has worked wonders for my skin in brightening recently. Cheap and effective.

RE: No makeup Skincare

1. Vitamin C Serum - Tatcha Violet C Brightening Serum 2 Glycolic Acid Toner - The Ordinary 7%, Pixi Glow Tonic 5% These will make you glow!
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing