Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: β„️ Wintery Holiday Masks - It’s the Most wonderful time of the year! Thank you lovely @LilaMJ for this new challenge❄️

Letter of the Week:  V

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@Kim888, yeah, this one looked promising but it didn't perform as well as expected. I'll have to look for a way to repurpose it.

@itsfi Dedication! I like your tip about "steaming" I'm going to have to try that. 

@Samtian, I'm curious to know how you like the face steaming with a washcloth. I do it year-round but it's especially great in the colder months.

Bummer dude @itsfi ! You gave it a real try so we know it’s a fail. *Note to self. Never bother with this one.

@Weetart, I like the idea of the mask but the execution wasn’t there for me. 

image.jpg

 

Evening sheet mask. 

The smell is not as yummy as the cover design made me hope for, pleasant enough scent, but I was hoping for more. It’s a daily sort of mask. Hydration, but so are endless other masks. Not regrettable, but disappointed and I wouldn’t buy it. Decent amount of serum. 

@Weetart  

The packaging on this one is great. I would have bought it just by the look of it.

@Weetart  The packaging on this would definitely have me hoping for more too! 

@Weetart  I hate when the scent isn’t on point with the picture. 

@Weetart I feel like I have tried this mask, with similar expectations and results. If it looks this good, it certainly needs a scent to match!

@Weetart @That art does give so much hype lol - sorry to hear it was disappointing !

@Weetart, the illustration on the packet does make you think it would be refreshing. Sorry to hear it didn't live up to your expectations. 

Yeah *sob* @itsfi 

@Weetart Ohhhh I remember getting very intoxicated on those at Cerulean tower!  Hahah,  me and my little travel buddy.  

AC32AAE6-DB39-4269-B88C-7B4C5E641F5D.jpeg

 

8A5FD998-7E81-49DD-9427-22A7CB29A50A.jpeg

 

70BEEEAC-3D9B-40F2-8471-C10A16A41FA8.jpeg

 

@heartsmyface  That drink is a duplicate of the picture on the mask!!!! So cute!

@ather  It is EXACTLY!!   That’s the only time I’ve ever had those and recognized that drink immediately!  πŸ˜„. Heads up - Don’t drink five of them.  

@heartsmyface  I probably could even handle 1 lol

Yummy! @heartsmyface that right there is what I was thinking about when I was opening this mask!

@Weetart   If it smelled like these tasted I’d be all over those masks.  Looks like they were disappointing in the fragrance department though.  

@Weetart it does look like it should be extra fruity scented!!

I know right? @lmaster 

13,347 Replies