Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Daily Moisturizer Needed

I'm looking for recommendations of a light-weight morning moisturizer that is hydrating but not heavy. I tried Clinique's 72 hr gel but that pilled and made me look shiny in a greasy way. It doesn't need to have SPF in it as I usually layer an SPF tinted moisturizer on top. Thanks!

Daily Moisturizer Needed

@torrayy a really great lightweight but still moisturizing product is Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet. I use this every morning before applying my makeup. It really does a fantastic job

Re: Daily Moisturizer Needed

@torrayy 

I have combination-dehydrated skin and it has responded well to Dr. Jart Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer - it's lightweight and refreshing on the skin but provides it the hydration it needs; this is what I use in the spring/summer.  When my skin is more on the dry side, I like the belif Moisturizing Bomb - it has a gel-cream texture that goes on very smoothly and absorbs easily; for something as light as it is in texture, it really is very hydrating and moisturizing.

https://www.sephora.com/product/water-drop-hydrating-moisturizer-P407073

https://www.sephora.com/product/the-true-cream-moisturizing-bomb-P394624

@itsfi,

I agree! I love the Waterdrop moisturizer, it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and it works well underneath my foundation.

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt  It's soooo good, isn't it?!!!  I love how it goes on so light but packs in the hydration.  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  I picked it up during the rouge sale earlier this year and bought a back up a week after I started using it. 🙂  

@itsfi,

Yesssss! I feel like it is one of those products that is really underrated. I was also surprised how large the packaging is, it is definitely going to last me a long time! 

❤️ Melissa

This is my new favourite  Moisturizer! It has a great light weight formula but very moisturizing and gives my skin that glow from within look we all love ❤️ IMG_2568.PNG

Try Josie Maran Argan Oil! Try the mini bottle first for $20 which lasts like 2 months and if you like it buy the bigger version. It's really hydrating and has helped acne scars and it's 100% natural!!

@torrayy If you're trying to steer clear of silicones in skincare take a look at the YTTP moisturizer... it's seriously the lightest thing I've used, and it works! This is my next full-size product purchase after I use up all my minis of it.Screenshot_20180607-111845.png

RE: Daily Moisturizer Needed

I used to use one from Clinique until I realized it was possibly breaking me out, this one isn’t from Sephora but it is amazing! My dermatologist actually sells this brand (I purchased it on overstock) 🙂

CeraVe PM is actually great for the AM, @torrayy!

I really like Belif Moisture Balm. I use this daily under makeup. I like to apply it after my oil and serum, and then I typically wait a bit before I put on foundation; usually enough time to put on my eye makeup.

I almost got that one but realized silicone is one of the major ingredients which I try to avoid in everyday uses 😕 thanks though

Hi @torrayy,

I have combination skin and prefer something that is lightweight, but not heavy as well. I highly recommend Dior's Hydra Life Fresh Hydration Sorbet Creme. It is a gel texture and is perfect for summer because it has a light, cooling sensation.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos3
  • Screenshot_20180607-111845.png
  • IMG_2568.PNG
testing